Media: A Tale of Two Brains

Discussion in 'General Conversations about Love' started by Dr. Cha~zay, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Dr. Cha~zay

Dr. Cha~zay Metaphysician, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Mentor Forum Creator

2. Ladyroses

Ladyroses Golden Sun (LT)

I just watched this...hahaha so true too. It always filling the gap of this differences that helps marriage couples walk through their storm days with love.
    Cha~zay likes this.
  3. Mariter

Mariter Golden Sun (mo)

Yes, it is an amusing video as evidenced by the laughing audience who are married couples I presume. But, I would like to point out that there are husbands who act more like they have women's brains than their wives, and wives who act like they have men's brains.:)

I can't help think that this is a generalization of how men and women's brains differ from each other. There are a lot of women who have a "nothing" box too and can seat infront of the TV for hours on end and just do nothing. There are also a lot of men whose brains are constantly "zinging" due to emotion driven reactions.

All in all, humor does help in getting a message across, even if some ideas are not that acceptable for someone.
    Cha~zay likes this.
  4. Dr. Cha~zay

Dr. Cha~zay Metaphysician, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Mentor Forum Creator

Yes, Mariter, he does start the lecture with the fact that he is generalizing. There definitely are plenty of exceptions. What is fascinating though is that even amongst the exceptions people are drawn to each other who have the two different ways of thinking.
  5. Mariter

Mariter Golden Sun (mo)

Ah, did he say that? Sorry, I missed it. :)

Yes, it is fascinating that men and women who seemed to be incompatible are drawn to each other just the same. There are men who are the "silent" type who are attracted to women who are outspoken, or women who are silent drawn to men who are voluble. Sometimes, we can observe that a relationship complements the personality of another.
    Cha~zay likes this.
  6. Anka Lupa

Anka Lupa Silver Moon

This is my all time favorite! So cool. So true. And still, it makes me laugh each time. Great that you have it on here.
    Love it. The solution is so simple, hey?
    Dr. Cha~zay likes this.