Media: Ron Gutman: The hidden power of smiling

Discussion in 'General Life Conversations' started by Dr. Cha~zay, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Dr. Cha~zay

Dr. Cha~zay Metaphysician, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Mentor Forum Creator

Ron Gutman: The hidden power of smiling
    (click here to watch and comment)
    Ron Gutman: The hidden power of smiling
    Duration: 7 minutes 27 seconds
    Uploaded on Feb 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM by Dr. Cha~zay
    Inspirational Videos - YouTube
    Keywords: face, facial, gutman, health, muscles, physiology, psychology, ron, smile, smiling, talks, ted, tedtalks
    Caerus, Daya and Ladyroses like this.
  2. Ladyroses

Ladyroses Golden Sun (LT)

A simple expression that carries so many benefit to the body, mind and soul and to others. Thank you Cha~zay for the sharing. :thumbsup:
    Daya and Cha~zay like this.
  3. MonAmour

MonAmour Golden Sun (mo)

I was out at the store the other day, it was a nice day, the sky was blue and clear, and because I am in my own world, I looked up at the sky and the clouds and took it all in as I was walking, and felt a nice satisfaction in me. It must have shown on my face. Unknowingly to me, some guy coming out of the store saw this. As we passed each other, he gave me a smile and a look that seemed to say, "nice, I caught you!" An older guy, not a big smile, but a very subtle expression. Out of all those people coming and going in that parking lot, he got it, and we had an exchange - and that little tiny silent energy exchange made my entire day! :)
    Ladyroses, Daya and Cha~zay like this.
  4. Dr. Cha~zay

Dr. Cha~zay Metaphysician, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Mentor Forum Creator

I love hearing this!

I try being more conscious of it but it's harder than it looks. :)
  5. Daya

Daya Natural Healer & Intuitive Silver Moon

A smile cuts through all defenses :) I even got the old lady upstairs to smile one day. Usually she looks down when she is outside ... she is this very gray person to look at and I have never seen a smile. I say hi and smile to her every time I meet her in the street after all we are neighbours. Never had she responded in any way except for the other day, when she forgot to look down and I smiled, she actually SMILED back ..... it made my day.
    Myself and Cha~zay like this.
  6. Mariter

Mariter Golden Sun (mo)

Smile, and the whole world smiles with you ... I am a true believer of the power of a smile. Being a smiling person, makes it easier for me to get to know "difficult" people, ask for help or negotiate something. Smiling is contagious and a positive energy that radiates well being to another. :)
    Ladyroses, Myself, Daya and 1 other person like this.
  7. MaryMeg

MaryMeg Golden Sun (mo)

:-D
    Cha~zay likes this.