1. Hold Your Angels!

You must be a Premium Golden Sun member to access this section. Please click here to Upgrade your Account>

Media: Twin Flames - Twin Souls, Sexuality and the Ankh - Metaphysical and Scientific Insights

Discussion in 'Soulmates, Twin Souls, Twin Flames' started by Dr. Cha~zay, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Dr. Cha~zay

Dr. Cha~zay Metaphysician, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Mentor Forum Creator

2. Keitan

Keitan Silver Moon

Relationship Status:
    Blessed to be with my divine partner
    While watching this I felt that you had some visions regarding the twin soul relationships and their part of the earth's evolution. Along with the 'other' powerful and inertial/impure net that is so close to us, I also saw the need for these twin soul relationships in our immediate presence to magnify the strength of the rainbow point...
    You need to be a Golden Sun member to access this content. Upgrade Me Now
  3. Keitan

Keitan Silver Moon

Relationship Status:
    Blessed to be with my divine partner
    One more thing spontaneously just came to my third eye. The heart is made from four chambers. Twin souls united have eight chambers in sum. Each chamber holds 100% of life force in the blood cells. Twin souls coming together bring 800% capacity of life force from their heart chakra. Some chambers pull in blood (feminine), and others push out...
    Amy Hart and Dr. Cha~zay like this.
  4. Dr. Cha~zay

I am deeply grateful for your sharing, you are the first to comment and get so detailed. Yes, I had shared with you yesterday that channeling these messages actually got me feeling quite dizzy. I channel quite a bit but the effects on my body have rarely been this powerful. I am glad that they are 'ringing' and reminding something within you! As...
    Amy Hart and Andrea Kåberg like this.
  5. Dr. Cha~zay

Oh I'm grinning from ear to ear! Do you know how lucky and blessed your co workers are to be in direct contact with you as you are unfolding to such magnificence? You are raising their vibration just by being in their space. How blessed they are, as are you! Wow, I love the visual of the chambers contained within the heart - very powerful...
    Amy Hart and Andrea Kåberg like this.
  6. Rain Flower

Rain Flower Silver Moon

Relationship Status:
    Looking forward to the reunion with my divine partner
    I am looking for my divine partner:
    Yes
    Another great message as always from Dr. Cha~zay I wish all your wonderful videos will be on TV show one day that people can have a TV channel that putting a good seeds to our soul that definitely benefit to all of us for sure! Thank you very much Dr. Cha~zay, my soul feeling great for your message as always :)
  7. Dr. Cha~zay

Now there is a great manifesting idea - hadn't thought about that and the thought of it 'scares' me. And that means I have a whole lot of work to do in that department. Here we go. :-) Thank you Rain Flower! :love:
    Amy Hart likes this.