1. Hold Your Angels!

You must be a Premium Golden Sun member to access this section. Please click here to Upgrade your Account>

My Bike Ride

Discussion in 'Meditation' started by kyle, Apr 23, 2012.

1. kyle

kyle Silver Moon

Relationship Status:
    Blessed to be with my divine partner
    Ever since I was young I loved riding my bike, exploring and seeking the unknonw. I have always biked, but the last year since I got a new really nice bike I have been riding alot more. Yesterday had to have been 1 of the longest bike rides ever! I went from Orillia to Barrie and I enjoyed it alot. Getting to barrie was alot easyier to get to...
    You need to be a Golden Sun member to access this content. Upgrade Me Now
    Mariter, Ladyroses and Dr. Cha~zay like this.
  2. Dr. Cha~zay

Dr. Cha~zay Metaphysician, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Mentor Forum Creator

This is so beautiful for me to read, Kyle. Thank you for sharing! Because many always think that meditating is to sit in a lotus position with eyes closed and thinking no thoughts. And that's not so - just one of the many ways. Yes, sitting in silence with eyes slightly open and just observing is a great way to calm (and forget) the body so that...
    Ladyroses and kyle like this.
  3. Ladyroses

Ladyroses Golden Sun (LT)

God I love bike ride but I haven't ride for many years now. I miss bike ride. If meditation simply means focus on a thing that relax us, then bike ride does make me feel relax mentally. Anyway, thank you kyle for the amazing story you shared. It's great to know that someone in here enjoy bike ride :thumbsup:
    kyle and Dr. Cha~zay like this.