Soul Harvesting

Discussion in 'General Discussions: Spirituality & Metaphysics' started by Ally Mae, Oct 19, 2013.

ATTENTION Honored Guests:
We invite you to participate in our conversations. Please create an account here or sign in.
  1. Ally Mae

Ally Mae Golden Sun (LT)

Relationship Status:
    Looking forward to the reunion with my divine partner
    I am looking for my divine partner:
    Yes
    I had a dream a few days ago, which was very interesting. I was in the astral realm with an ex boyfriend. It seems we are very connected due to our karmic ties (I think). So, there was him, myself and this woman with blonde hair. I wasn't really listening to their conversation until I heard the word "harvest". And I thought, okay the season is fall maybe that's what their talking about. Then I said out of no where, "If you're soul harvesting you need to leave now!" Then I was there by myself, they both left. I knew soul harvesting was taking people's souls. So, my ex contacted me the next day and we haven't talked in quite some time. So I called him and he invited me to do a Reiki share night with him and a group of people. I told him I was unsure if I was going to go. Then he said to me, I'm pretty sure I saw you in the astral realm last night and I laughed and said yes you did. We went on to talk about my dog and how he's doing. Then I asked him, "Have you heard of soul harvesting?" And he said, "Yes, it's when they come down and take you off of earth." The image that I got when he said that was the image of I want to say the sun gods coming down to rescue people. SO I replied by saying, "Hmm, well I thought soul harvesting is when people are stealing other people's souls." And he said, "No." So I just googled soul harvesting and I just watched Dr. Cha Zay's or listened to rather, to her video on youtube called near death experiences, aliens and soul harvesting. Only to find out that I was right all along. This past summer, I was told by a friend on the phone that he saw a quick vision of me and my ex was in front of me. I suggested, well was he protecting me ? And he said, the word branding kept coming to him. He didn't feel he was protecting me. I told him, he's obsessed with being people's teachers. He's a Reiki Master and attune's people to Reiki. So, I ended up going to the Reiki share night, and I was surprised by the amount of people that were there. I thought wow this is amazing there are so many people here to offer free reiki healing to everyone. But now that I'm putting all of this stuff together as I sit at my desk, I remember repetitively hearing at the reiki share night, "Michael is my teacher." Is it possible that he's here to harvest people's souls?

lismarys, Alegrias, Amy Hart and 2 others like this.
  2. white rose

white rose Silver Moon

Your post reminded me on something I read in Richard Leviton's The Geomantic Year about "The Wild Hunt" on Dec 20th. It has the same mix of fearful and positive. Folklore in the UK, Germany, and Scandinavia talk of black hoursemen and infernal white dogs with red eyes and ears galloping through the night in search of human souls to take them to Hell. According to Richard Leviton, occult truths can become demonized. In reality this event is the joyous coming down to Earth of the Ascended Masters of the White Brotherhood.

I would say that soul harvesting is as you and Dr Cha~zay describe, but your ex seems to be talking about something more like Richard Leviton described. You just have to go by your intuitive feel of the energy present.

3. Dr. Cha~zay

Dr. Cha~zay Metaphysician, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Mentor Forum Creator

I'm glad to see you write this, Ally. And thank you for the additional information, White Rose. I have not done any research on soul harvesting as my information comes from my own travels through the Universes. I rarely do research unless I am instructed to, as otherwise I am 'tainted' or influenced by what others see, and I always want to avoid that. Having said that, I had a vision this week, an urging rather, that I need to write what I know into a book and release it to the public free of charge.

The soul harvesting program is a reptilian program that has been around or millions of years. And yes, believe it or not, I was shown a few months ago that the twin flame era is a huge part of the soul harvesting program as females are needed/wanted more so than male/masculine souls. There is a very specific reason for this, which has to do with frequencies, but I'm still piecing together the information.

As it stands, this energy 'squeeze' and what's about to happen has all been in preparation for another huge harvest of souls. As I stated in my other post and my book, I'm Dying, I'm shown that we are in the process of losing 75-85% of the population. And yes, I'm shown that this has to do with soul harvesting first and foremost, while the rest of the population can be easier controlled by the government, or the one world order.

Sometimes I post things that are a bit doom and gloom and people get on me for it, asking "what's the point." The point is that the evolution of your soul is at my core. Because of what I see and am shown, nothing is as important to me as the expansion and protection of the human soul. It really, really is wake up time now. :)

For those who are interested, I published a little bit of information here in this post, which has also been published in the Biblioteca Playades here.

All right - I think it is time to write this small booklet now.

4. Ally Mae

Ally Mae Golden Sun (LT)

Relationship Status:
    Yes
    So, there is more than one type of soul harvesting. Interesting. I will see if I can go back into the astral realm to get some answers tonight. It sounds like this may have been another affirmation for Dr.Cha Zay. :love: Love you family!

P.S. I will be buying your book within the next month Cha~Zay and also attempting to upgrade my membership too, Let's manifest it!!! :thumbsup:

lismarys, Anka Lupa, Alegrias and 4 others like this.
  5. Dr. Cha~zay

Oh, you betchya, everyone in the Golden Sun intuitive reading section is eagerly awaiting your arrival! Yes, definitely holding this space with you. :)

PS: I told my daughter about you and your dog and she said: "now there is someone who knows that dogs are like our kids and we never give up on them." She was impressed, which let me tell you, is tough to do. :) How is the pooch?

6. Ally Mae

Ally Mae Golden Sun (LT)

Relationship Status:
    Yes
    Ok, I just read the first few sentences of "A Reptilian Contact Experience" and when I was reunited with my twin flame this past summer, I had a vision I was in this space ship looking down at the earth it had huge windows in it and I just had this knowing that "they" could see everything we were doing. I remember walking around this island and walked over to the windows and seeing earth, it was beautiful. But, I don't know who "they" were, or at least I can't remember. Nor do I know why I was being shown that. I'm sure my soul knows.

lismarys, Anka Lupa, Alegrias and 2 others like this.
  7. Ally Mae

Ally Mae Golden Sun (LT)

Relationship Status:
    Yes
    He's doing well! He's back to his bubbly ole self, his tail was wagging today and thumping against the couch! (HUGE IMPROVEMENT!) He's very protective over me, more and more every day! He also waits patiently for me to "cook" for him. He's more spoiled now than before, and all the love I give him I feel is healing him.

lismarys, Anka Lupa, Alegrias and 2 others like this.
  8. Amy Hart

Amy Hart Golden Sun (LT)

Yes
    I'm so grateful for everyones info on this thread! No gloom doom feelings here. Love being aware and growing. Also able to make better choices. Keep the info flowing :)...Love my family here too!

lismarys, Anka Lupa, Alegrias and 3 others like this.
  9. white rose

white rose Silver Moon

In recent weeks Jelaila Starr of the Nibiruan Council has written several mass emails about a dream she had where she left her body and went into a dark cloud. She felt like she was being strangled by this cloud until she used her Formula of Compassion, which popped her through the cloud. She looked around, and the dark cloud was present in varying layers of thickness. She realized that it was formed by humanity's fears, angers, sadness, and other negative emotions that have been stuffed inside. She saw entities moving through the cloud harvesting the energy.

She was seeing soul harvesting. Jelaila has her way of processing negative emotions, the Formula of Compassion. An Ascension Handbook by Tony Stubbs says that we no longer have to process our emotions. Humanity has invited in the Grace Elohim of the Silver Ray, so that we can hand our negativity to her. There is also the female counterpart of the Arch Angels, Aurora, Lady Grace of the Golden Ray. Call on Grace to clear you and humanity. It is time for new beginnings!

I am sure that the Source electrical circuit that I talk about in the Electricity thread can assist as well.

10. Dr. Cha~zay

This is about the most irresponsible thing I have heard in a while. I know you didn't say this White Rose, so please don't take this personally, and I'm deeply grateful that you brought this up here.

The contrary is true - people ARE INDEED responsible for their emotions and then some. To shove it off to anyone, whether it's an angel, arch angel, a psychiatrist or some medication that keeps us dull and non-emotional, it is so highly injurious that people spread this stuff. It's mind boggling really.

The journey of ascension is a personal one and it is a journey of self mastery and only self mastery. Along with that journey come the helpers, heavenly and earthly, to aid us along to each new plateau along the ascension process. But no one out there, not Jesus and not anyone else, will carry our load and walk our journey for us, let alone our emotions. We must take 1000% responsibility for ourselves or those who try to give their emotions, thinking, believes, and behaviors over to someone else, are in for a great surprise.

lismarys, Alegrias, Ally Mae and 3 others like this.
  11. Dr. Cha~zay

I placed the first chapter of the book in the Golden Sun section here. Sorry, I can't place it in the public area, it will disappear in the blink of an eye. If you are a member here, Silver Moon or Golden Sun, then you'll receive my newsletter with the release date. For everyone else, you can go here and sign up for my newsletter and you'll get a notice too. The first chapter is unedited still and called Snatchers. Enjoy!

12. Anka Lupa

Anka Lupa Silver Moon

Interesting. I feel that we are 100% responsible for our OWN feelings. I read the post of White Rose - and I haven't read the book she talks about! - this way that we do not need to process all the old stuff, the emotional energy that is still stuck in matter, ourselves. Oh, that is not correct: that we now may ask for assistance with it. The way I feel and experience it is the following:
    The frequencies are changing, partly being changed by Earth herself, partly the change energy is coming from deep space, party some beings with their own interest and agenda are submitting changing frequencies. (my impression and what I get when I feel insecure is: the main path, the one that Earth chooses is being followed, no matter how much others may want to change it to something else, more suiting for them)
    Due to those frequency change old energy patterns get released. All the emotional energy that is still stuck in matter or close to matter wants to be released now. At times this amounts to huge waves of emotional energy rising from the earth, demanding to be seen/felt/acknowledged (and this is OUR part, WE need to feel it, acknowledge it, be response- abel) in order to be freed. So, while this is ours to deal with, it is not "ours" in origin (the energies will no longer wait for their "originators" to return and stand up to the task") and we are given and allowed to at a certain level hand it over to "others" (call them angels or what ever). But we cannot just sit down and pray and everything will evaporate. No, we have to feel them, become aware of them, know and affirm our responsibility for them. The feeling them can easily overwhelm us and we are entitled to ask for support there. The release is very quick and profound. Of course, not everybody will feel drawn to all the energy that is wanting to be released. Some will resonate with fear, others with anger, etc
    This energy that is being freed tangles itself into this dark and sticky web, sometimes. And especially, if there is no human to feel it, take responsibility for it for a while.
    A great way (well, great for me) to work with this is the summoning of a light column. (I feel that Cha-zay is not so happy with all the working with light and such but this is how it has presented itself to me) Light columns are beings of their own intelligence (and probably the name I give them is clumsy at best) and very powerful. After working with them for something like two years the area we cover in one "go" can be up to 500km in diameter. That is then the area that can release all the stuck energy in it. The space that was occupied by that stuck emotional energy then is filled (cleaned?) with a golden light? liquid? energy.
    There is absolutely no need to be scared. (the fact that fear actually opens our frequencies for the "suckers" does not help here, he?)
    I feel that Cha-zays mantra:
    I am divinely guided and protected. I am in the right place at the right time
    is a strong place to stand. We are protected, if we stay aware, light on our feet and practice love and clarity.
    And are loving and gentle on ourselves, since we are human, we will fail and forget and fall off the wagon - and then we simply pick ourselves up, forgive ourselves and love ourselves. Again and again and again.
    From this, strength, safety and compassion arise.
    What do you think?

Rona May, lismarys, Alegrias and 4 others like this.
  13. Dr. Cha~zay

I love your post and yes, totally agreed that we are 100% responsible for our emotions, and we are also 100% responsible for other people's emotions. It's too complicated to explain here and it will take a few more decades before humanity can wrap its head around this one.

I used to be an intense light worker, constantly shining light on this or that, sitting hours releasing souls stuck in rifts (and I still do that when guided to) when something was shown to me that changed my complete outlook and 'strategy' on how to help humanity. I will talk about this in my book, Soul Harvesting, in length.

Every time you create a column of light - an equal column of dark (like a black hole), is being created. The more people create light the more the dark side is strengthened at the same time and in equal measures. The light doesn't frighten the dark side, nor does it weaken them, nor does it make them go away or lose their power. On the contrary. In fact, there are a handful of species here now that are not from this galaxy, who are so far advanced in their technology that they feed off the light we create and use it to plant 'seeds' into the very light we create. All of this "doing" stuff in the unseen realm is wayyy too dangerous because people have no clue what they're actually doing when they create these light towers, light cities, light beams, light force fields (which only serve for them to create new colonies within the very light you are creating). People have yet to learn how to function on their day to day stuff like forgiveness, exercise, taking care of their body temples, and yet they want to "mess" with the frequencies and sound waves of the vast galaxies that have been mastered by non-human species a long time ago.

I will give you an example in a minute.

The only thing that can get humanity to wake up is not if we do things for them. No one is broken or defective and no one needs rescuing - because everyone is capable of doing this themselves. What people are missing are examples of how it's done so they can do it themselves. There are no true spiritual leaders who are concerned about self mastery, there are plenty of so-called spiritual leaders who are ready to teach a thing or two, but have yet to master their own sense-oriented world, and have a huge list of unforgiveness, anger and rage in their lives. Hardly people anyone can learn how to wake up.

And waking up humanity is what is needed now. That's all that's needed - for each and every single human being to wake up. Once awoken no one and nothing will stop them from being controlled, which is what this is all about. But we are causing immeasurable injury if we do this for them - we can only guide them to the threshold (if they ask) and then let them open the door themselves. They must enter on their own accord or we are spiritual enablers.

Take the crystal skulls as an example. The crystal skull was originally created by a species who knew it would be extinct on this planet (I am going with what my guides are telling me). The crystal skull included their knowledge, their love, their messages for when they could return. The planet became inhabitable at that time. The skull remained.

Meanwhile so-called spiritual leaders have taken this so-called crystal skull and absolutely prostituted its original intent. They have become such 'important' tools in the field of spirituality, that the dark side has taken this artifact and as much positivity as was programmed into the skull, just as much negativity was being planted into it also. Remember, when something light gets planted, the dark equivalent is planted somewhere else at the same time. Unfortunately for the skulls, the negativity is being planted within the skulls. Today, the skulls contain so much negativity that the dark side has programmed it in such a way because of its vast number of followers, that just like the reptile in the church was talking about the weave they were creating by depositing cellular waves to be activated later, a similar thing is happening with the skulls. Unfortunately the negativity coming from within the skulls is being used as a form of entrainment of those that 'worship' or study those skulls in the moment. Not later. The weave will be activated 'later,' the skulls are activate now.

I lived in Sedona and was invited for an evening of prayer and meditation at the couple's house who 'run' the crystal skull business today. He is known as the world's foremost expert on crystal skulls. I agreed to go because I was curious why my guides always protect me from these things. That same week in Sedona some indigenous Mayans came from Peru to warn people of what is to come. He was to be the keynote speaker. I had never met him before, didn't know what he looked like. As soon as I walked in Spirit was pushing me back as I saw this huge black cloud around the man on stage who was speaking. There was so much dark matter around this person that I could barely stand it. I asked Spirit why someone would be chosen to do supposed "good" in the world, since I didn't sense any maliciousness other than an intense hunger for money. I was told that as soon as a spiritual teacher has a fracture in their character's foundation, the dark side can use that fracture and at the same time as the person is spreading light, they can infuse the person's energy with darkness. Over time, the person has so many seeds of darkness, unbeknownst to him, that the person who once set out to lead people to the light, is actually being used by the dark side to achieve the exact opposite.

It's a very intricate and manipulative system that the dark side uses and they love, love, absolutely love using people who are looked up by people for their spiritual leadership. This is why I dislike it intensely when people call me a spiritual leader. I am not. I am no one's leader nor do I want to be. I'm just sharing my journey, period. And I have zero interest in building a following - on the contrary. I would prefer people being here for a little while, get what they need, which is to wake up to their own magnificence, and then move on to lead exceptional lives of their own. No guru or master needed, ever. Just their own magnificence.

Unfortunately the dark side is much craftier than we know or could fathom. I stopped "playing" with them or trying to outsmart them a long time ago. It can't be done. The only thing against which they have no weapon and which leaves people truly protected is unconditional love for all, purity, honesty and 100% complete detachment from any person and outcome.

I know I will step on toes with this post, and that's okay. I don't mean to. I mean to give what I'm being shown and what I used to do and why I no longer do what I thought was the right thing to do. Today I merely wish for people to wake up to their own magnificence. When they do, there is a changed human being that becomes unstoppable in giving birth to unconditional love, because they realize that they and everyone else has a choice to be that. :)

With love!

PS: I think I may create a separate post for this again, turned out longer than I anticipated.

14. white rose

white rose Silver Moon

Excellent post, Anka Lupa. Your comment about fear opening us to the "suckers" is modified by Jelaila Starr saying that it is only the fears, angers, etc that we stuff that cause problems.

Alegrias, Anka Lupa, Amy Hart and 2 others like this.
  15. Ally Mae

Ally Mae Golden Sun (LT)

Relationship Status:
    Yes
    Good morning everyone! I was not expecting all of these responses! I wasn't going to respond with anything at all, but then this came to me. Everyone should speak their truth. One person's truth is not everyone's truth, so please be careful with books you read and trust in your feelings; your core. I personally feel that although Dr. Cha~Zay doesn't want to be a guru, or a teacher, she truly is. I feel on every ounce of my being her truth to be real, honest, true and she doesn't bullshit. So, listen to your heart, feel with your heart and with that you will know what is true for you. Loving you Family! Anka and Dr. Cha~Zay I completely agree with you, because of what I have experienced. I was being questioned in the astral realm,"Why did you do this?" And they showed me, I was at work and asking about a co-worker. And they showed me this before it happened. So when it happened, I was questioning myself "Why did I do that?" And it was an eye opening experience, being in the astral realm being questioned about something before it happened. All I could respond with was, "I don't know." I never thought that I would be questioned about it before I left this plane, let alone before it happened. So, yes in my experience, we are responsible for our own actions. Be gentle with yourselves when you are releasing what no longer serves you. Love you Family!

Rona May, lismarys, Alegrias and 3 others like this.
  16. Anka Lupa

Anka Lupa Silver Moon

thank you! I love your posts, wonderful sisters!
    Thank you for the in-depth response and explanation, Cha-zay. I have a question: I do not create the light pillars but they come to me and just work with me. Am I being misused by some dark force to do that? Am I creating the light stuff, after all and do not realize it?
    Yes, wake up. I want to. I feel like I started to - only to realize that this is yet another dream that I am waking up from. To the next? How many dreams in dreams may there be, I wonder?
    That's what I love about you: you do your own thing, go on your journey, do not play the missionary, leave everyone else alone and simply share what you have found and where you are. That is what inspires me.
    (now that I write it I realize that where ever I went and truly did my own thing - that always is just so so totally different from what is "normal" - a noticeable number of people followed my example. not in doing what I did but in finding the courage and stepping out of what "everybody" does and instead set out on their own, unique journey.
    ha! that makes me really happy)

17. Anka Lupa

Anka Lupa Silver Moon

Yes, Ally Mae, I need to be reminded to be gentle with myself. I tend to forget... Thank you.
    Interesting experience you had. Hm, makes me think.

lismarys, Dr. Cha~zay and Ally Mae like this.
  18. Ally Mae

Ally Mae Golden Sun (LT)

Relationship Status:
    Yes
    Thank you Anka, I think we all need this reminder from time to time! It was definitely an interesting experience and I haven't even thought about it since it happened, until today after reading all of the posts everyone wrote. I don't know why, but every time I have an experience like this; I just observe. I never question anything, I never say anything, I just watch and listen. Then after it happens, I always question why I didn't ask this or that.

19. Dr. Cha~zay

There is a huge difference between 'creating' things on the other side using our imagination and then working with that, and letting Spirit bring us things that we are ready for. Working with Spirit is always a collaboration. Things should not just be brought to you without you having the option or opportunity to question why it is there and what you are to do with it. For example, in the Intuitive Training forum I shared an exercise to describe something and I gave them multiple choices but without telling them what they described. What no one knew, until after the exercise was over, is that this new Being showed up and I had been trying for several weeks to 'question' it, why it was there, what I was to learn. I refused moving forward until I knew what it was and what my purpose with it was.

We have to remember that the dark side's best talents are dressing up as light. They look exactly like the light angels and arch angles of the light, until we bust them. But we must know that we can make them expose themselves - most unfortunately take whatever they see in the unseen realms at face value, which is highly dangerous.

You are awake and in touch enough, Anka, to discern between the two and I'm sure that you would know or feel the difference. Many, however, are not. Still, it doesn't hurt to ask. What is this? Who is it who brought me this and what am I supposed to do with it? What are its consequences?

Remember, you have choice, on this side as well as on the other side. :)

Rona May, Anka Lupa, Amy Hart and 4 others like this.
  20. white rose

white rose Silver Moon

Anka Lupa, Ally Mae and Dr. Cha~zay like this.
  21. white rose

white rose Silver Moon

Oops, in the post above when I deleted all of Dr Cha~zay's post that I didn't use, I deleted the end (quote) as well. Here is what I said -

Dr Cha~zay said "Every time you create a column of light - an equal column of dark (like a black hole), is being created." Years ago I was guided to a book that expressed the same idea: it said that for every person who chose the white path, another was required to chose the dark.

However, we now live in unique times - the end of cycles not only for the galaxy, but also for the Universe. All that started clockwise/the Light has completed its circle, and as well all that went counter-clockwise/the Dark has completed its circle. Alpha and Omega are one. The Light and the Dark have returned home and are now fused together, so we have a wonderful new level of wholeness and brightness to bring into the world.

22. white rose

white rose Silver Moon

Things just came together in a very exciting way, as I explain in Eternal One.

Anka Lupa and Dr. Cha~zay like this.
  23. Dr. Cha~zay

Unfortunately that's what the dark side wants you to believe. Nothing could be farther from the Truth. God has always been one, God has never split himself away from himself other than to create the world of duality, the world of matter.

What has split off from Source is its desire. In other words, if God is a triangle, as in trinity (3 in 1 or 1 in 3), there is a 4th, unseen triangle seen within it. When that has manifested, 3 in 1 becomes 3 + 1 = 4, which is the number of creation. Here is a picture to illustrate what I mean (you can count 4 triangles within the large triangle, which remains Source). Before drawing the center (blue) triangle, there is only one large triangle with the potential of 4 triangles contained within the one big one. This is the illustration of Sources springing into matter from within itself in form of desire.

symbol for god manifested.jpg

The number 4 is the cube in motion, and the hexagon is platonic solid of matter (as we can see in a perfect kernel of salt made of Sodium and Chloride. All matter is created this way, no exception. All matter is nothing but a gazillion cubes of matter, whether it's salt, water or any other form of matter. The cube ((hexagon) corresponds to chakra 1, the chakra of raw creation.

When 3 in 1 becomes 3 + 1, the triangle then becomes the tetrahedron, which you are so fond of. That's because the tetrahedron is the everlasting equilibrium contained within every cube. A cube does not have equal lengths from each corner to each corner, leaving constant stress on the cube. Hence why the material world is created based on the law of resistance. There can't be creation without resistance. When something becomes stress free, it has released its body of matter and returned to its Source, the stress-free tetrahedron. I won't even talk about the merkabah here, it would get too complicated and too long.

The tetrahedron, however, is the only platonic solid with equal distances from each corner to every other corner. In other words, the tetrahedron, the manifested God, is the stillness, the stress-less equilibrium that is contained within all matter. Every cube contains within it the tetrahedron (hidden). God is hidden within his own creation. Hence, why God can only be sought by going inward.

I could go on but this post will get too long. This is part of my new book, Soul Harvesting.

It's really important that we don't believe the fusion piece or the unity piece or the merging of good and evil. It is the illusion the dark side wants you to believe, as it will put your guard down and make you weak and susceptible. The only place to find unity is within yourself. There is no outside unity as all matter is always created by the law of resistance, it cannot be otherwise.

I hope this helps.

24. Andrea Kåberg

Andrea Kåberg Golden Sun (LT)

Yes
    I totally love Inelia Benz and here are some of her latest seeings on light and dark for those of you who have not already seen them:

Amy Hart, Anka Lupa and Dr. Cha~zay like this.
  25. Ally Mae

Ally Mae Golden Sun (LT)

Relationship Status:
    Yes
    Thank you for posting this, it made it more clearer for me to understand. It's a bit confusing, but I think I've grasped it.

26. Andrea Kåberg

Andrea Kåberg Golden Sun (LT)

Yes
    Yes when I think about the concepts of light and dark too much with my mind, it totally gets into a spin. I have come up with lots of diffrent metafors for what the sides represent and how it is functioning in my head, but am now trying to move past intellectual understanding and just get it on another level. Which we of course already do :)

Anka Lupa and Dr. Cha~zay like this.
  27. solixia

solixia Nothing but stardust swirling within Consciousness Silver Moon

Relationship Status:
    I'm unavailable
    No
    :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
    Thank you, dr cha-zay for your explanation and your love. I dont THINK dark and light will ever merge but my HEART received ur message to be at peace within and vigilant. I also realise at times, i am guided to u for your light and loving wisdom . Thank you for "being present here."

As i search for better ways to ground and balance, i am guided to being in stillness, full awareness and having clarity - for often i am too dependent on my guides and also open to "subtle" influences and messages from my daily interactions. Connecting with you, I find, brings messages to my heart centre - my place of truths! Thinking, especially for a dominant left-brainer like me, brings alot of traps , detours and deep potholes! (lol).

Again, thank you.

Rona May, Amy Hart, Anka Lupa and 3 others like this.
  28. Dr. Cha~zay

Thank you for taking the time to respond, Solixia, fellow lefty! :D

I actually think dark and light have never been apart. That's the whole illusion of things. I know this sounds like a contradiction to what I said above, but it's actually the very thing that makes us who we are. What makes light and dark 'seem' separate is contrast, which will remain for as long as we 'see' with our outer eyes. The moment we see with inner eyes and stop judgment of light or dark, we realize neither is real, both are dual headlights meeting in the front of us to create one big illusion, like a big movie playing in the theater of life. The real light, the light that God is, is static, immovable, and white, and cold (not as in temperature, but as in immovable, unchangeable, absent of all color). The light that humanity is talking about merging with darkness is the illusion of the separateness. Unfortunately that illusion will remain as matter cannot have its existence without these two interchangable dual headlights, it is what creates the rhythmic balanced interchanging of the seesaw of the Universe.

Here is a scale. Imagine one side, dark; one side, light. The fulcrum? The immovable part? That would be Source. :) The problem is that 99.99% of humanity wants to go to heaven, be in the light, call themselves light workers, and so the scale tilts as everyone huddles onto that side of the scale. With their ACTIONS, however, they are proving that they want no part of life or light, they commit all kinds of acts against themselves and others, which is needed in order to bring the scale back into balance. And so humanity walks in complete darkness and ignorance, not realizing that they are causing light and dark themselves.

Life is really quite simple. If we want to get back to source, we need to keep both sides balanced. Unfortunately in the material world this means death since movement means falling out of balance, out of life, out of the interchange between masculine and feminine. So life then becomes this great dance between these opposites, which is utter acceptance and love for both.

So what then is Satan? If God is Spirit then Satan rules the law of matter. It's that simple. Most are afraid of Satan, as they should be, because they are so desperately clinging to the material world...which is ruled by the very thing they fear. Satan doesn't rule the domain of the Spirit when one has 'let go' of the law of matter. He does scare us in the realm of the spirit world (lower case 's') when one is addicted to the flesh, because through our actions we prove to whom we belong. He's only doing his job.

Salvation is really up to us, every single one of us. And there are no courses and no classes and no 'events' that get us to walk this journey easily and without any effort on our part. We must do our part and walk our own journey, no exception.

scale.jpg

29. Anka Lupa

Anka Lupa Silver Moon

Thank you. That is how I perceive it, too. The fusing of the old and the emergence of the new. I also feel rather confused about all this light and dark - until I remember that I talk about the "Light beyond the light", about source and not about the light that casts shadows. But I also feel that this is somehting I am supposed to keep to myself (mostly) for a little while longer.

30. solixia

solixia Nothing but stardust swirling within Consciousness Silver Moon

Relationship Status:
    I'm unavailable
    No
    Dr Chazay, txs for the further explanation :)

Whilst i agree with you on the "illusion of separation", i was lost in ur para 2. Could u elaborate on " they committ all kinds of acts against themselves and others needed to bring back the scale back into balance"?

I also accept the dark and light within myself but its taking me longer to accept the dark outside of me as i find the energies freaky and so my left brain keeps saying "No way, Jose!" Still working on it though! :)

Btw, i wasnt able to access the attachment u highlighted. Could u pse send it to my email? Txs.

ATTENTION Honored Guests:
We invite you to participate in our conversations. Please create an account here or sign in.