Resource icon

Book: I'm Dying - shit! Not Again! (soft cover) Version 3, May 11, 2013

Three near-death experiences, three near-fatal diagnoses and six years in solitude. A truly extraordinary life-defying journey.
  • Imagine having gotten a glimpse of the 'other side' at the ages of 5, 15 and 25 - and living to tell the world about it.
  • Imagine hearing your doctor tell you: "You have six weeks to six months to live. I suggest you go home and get your affairs in order."
  • Imagine getting your "I" dismantled to a place where even food is no longer necessary ...
Dr. Cha~zay moved out of solitude in the Italian Alps to come to the United States with her urgent message: Time is of the essence! Our lives are important, but not a fraction as important as our souls.

Time is of the essence!

Our lives are important, yes, but not a fraction of as important as our soul.

Soul is Cause, Life is Effect

When you listen to your soul your life is bliss. When you listen and serve your little ego, life is a struggle and generally ends much earlier than it needs to. Use the time you have and connect with your soul's yearning.

Amazon: $14 (soft cover)

Author signed copy: $44 (includes tax)
If you would like to get an author signed copy, please click here.
author signed copy.jpg

Biography

Cha~zay lived through three near-death experiences and three near-fatal diagnoses. Although living on the edge of the seen and unseen realmsfor decades, she spent the first part of her career in the business world before starting her own consulting company in 2003.

She was a Learning Annex and Learning Exchange facilitator for many years and has spoken on stage with Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad Poor Dad).

When tragedy struck in 2006 she lost nearly everything, including her health, her business, and all of her assets. She was guided to leave the business world and truly embark on her spiritual journey. Guided into solitude and detached from most of society, she has spent the last seven years in the Italian and Swiss Alps, getting taught by Nature and her own guru within. In 2012 she was urged to move to the United States and come forward with her life purpose.

Dr. Cha~zay is now a published author, speaker and workshop leader. She leads an online life skills community where topics of love, relationships, spirituality, and the unseen world are discussed with members from all corners of the world. She is considered a spiritual mentor by many of her community members, and has become a beacon of hope to the hopeless.

Dr. Cha~zay holds a customer service degree from the government of Switzerland, a Ph.D. in Metaphysical Science and a Ph.D. in Holistic Life Coaching. She is also a Reiki Master, certified hypnotist, suicide hotline counselor and non-denominational ordained minister. She speaks seven languages, including sign language.

Today Dr. Cha~zay spends most of her time teaching teleseminars which help others worldwide to bring their own magnificent, unique and authentic message to the world.
Cover-book--3D_2final.png
Download Table of Contents:
To view the table of contents of this book, simply click on the 'Version' tab above.​

Edit: 4/22/13 This was just sent on to me. When I mean 'wake up time is NOW,' I mean it...

Edit: 4/24/13 One of our members just reminded me of the movie Deep Impact, made in 199, featuring a black president. Here is a 20 minute summary. Sometimes it makes us wonder how 'they know' this stuff in advance...Or do they? Aren't these things all just 'seeds of warnings' and to those who have ears and eyes to see, those will do their internal work?​
Enjoy!​
Author
Dr. Cha~zay
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Dr. Cha~zay

Latest updates

1. Table of Contents, Version 2, April 2013

Dedication Energy Exchange For This Book Subliminal Messages Table of Contents Publisher New...

Latest reviews

Dr. Cha-Zay,

I think this is a perfect place for this post, as it pertains to reminders
I have spent the last few days reading and reflecting your books, and I have to say they have brought an incredible peace and comfort to my heart. So thank you, forever thank you! There is a mantra you shared with your readers,
"I am divinely guided and protected and always in the right place at the right time."
It is a mantra that has really brought me a new heavenly peace I have never felt before. I see purpose in everything, everywhere. It brings me a happiness and joy that brings me to tears. Just yesterday, I found a ring in the shape of angel wings, and it is something I will continue to wear as a reminder of the peace in this mantra. I looked down at it a few times today and it brought me back to the awareness of the Divinity that envelops me in every moment.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Dr. Cha~zay
Dr. Cha~zay
This is so beautiful, Ava! Yes, the mantra seems so simple and yet it's one of my most powerful mantras yet. I'm so happy things are shifting and opening for you even more! Thank you for your feedback here, may many find peace reading your words. :-)
I downloaded this last night and it's absolutely phenomenal. I appreciate not only the time line but your honesty in talking about what must have been a difficult childhood. And yet somehow you managed to make it the best childhood ever, and look at where it got you today. Not playing the victim truly is important and knowing how to protect our soul is THE most important task of today. Thank you!
Dr. Cha~zay
Dr. Cha~zay
Thank you so much, Wild Honey, you're amazing and I love that you are here!
Dr Cha Zay,

I am reading your book right now. I've read approximately half of it and I wanted to write you an email before taking a break and forgetting what I wanted to tell you.

I find your book extraordinary. I feel deeply touched by your story, by what you went through, and also I can relate to several things that you were feeling when you were younger: the forest, the fact of knowing things about people, the lack of love, the feeling of being disconnected...
I had started writing my own book 3 years ago, about my life story. But it was too dark to be continued. Now reading your book helps me reconnect with my childhood and teenage years and it is as if your words were showing me another way of looking at them, a more loving way. Thank you :love:

Also, when I read about your mom, I couldn't help thinking that she made a precious and sacred gift to you by not being a loving mom to you. Actually, by doing so, she gave you the opportunity to become your own mom, to give yourself all the Love that you needed. What would have become if she had treated you with the love that you deserved? Would you be the person you are today? She was not able to give that Love to you, but you were. And I am so happy, so admirative and proud of how you managed to Love yourself. To me, it is a miracle. You have in you the energy which produces miracles.

And now I understand better why you became a suicide counselor. I am so looking forward to the moment when I am able to help people who have been subjected to someone else's cruelty...

Bless you Dr. Cha Zay,

Jody
Dr. Cha~zay
Dr. Cha~zay
Thank you for your words, dear Jody! I'm glad this helps. If we just help one person wake up, it was worth the sharing and the experiences. :-)

Love, Cha~zay