Resource icon

Quantum Love: Divine Relationships - Myth or Reality? 2013

A Metaphysical Explanation of The Illuminated Fabric of Love

“I just ordered Quantum Love two days ago and I can’t stop reading this book and I am actually in tears right now over what I am reading. THANK YOU For writing this book! You are amazing. You are such a blessing to those of us almost there, and reaching for the top. Thank you!” Jamie

eBook, final, softcover, green, 163x223.jpg
Just what are Twin Flames?

What is Quantum Love and Metaphysics and how does this all tie in with finding the nirvana of supposed true love here on Earth through the reunions of Twin Souls? What are Twin Flames?

Quantum Love is a book that explains this seeming Twin Flame phenomena on a soul level with a heavy dose of left-brain explanations. Find out what happens when you bridge the essence of love, chemistry, entrainment, Cymatics and our chakra system under one roof. Let the scales fall off your eyes and perhaps for the first time truly understand what seems to storming and raging in aching hearts worldwide, on a quantum love level. Get the explanations you’ve been looking for.

Quantum Love is a book not only packed with divine Twin Flame relationship stories, you will have the opportunity to write your own Twin Soul relationship story by finishing the amazing unfolding of Michael & Alessia’s unfolding.

Over 170 pages of informative, channeled and down to earth information gathered in one place to assist in your own Twin Flame unfolding process.

Get it now for only $14

No Printing

Please note that Quantum Love is currently only available as an online flip book and in Kindle format. In doing our part to keep our foot print light on mother Earth, we have disabled the printing feature.

Testimonials

“I highly recommend Quantum Love for all those who truly desire to fathom the real experiences of Twin Flame reunions. The author gifts the reader with a great service as she challenges myths and reality associated with the truth of Twin Flame relationships. We are reminded of the true purpose of such relationships and that they transcend ego thereby birthing a new paradigm in relationships. Out with the old and in with the new. Dr. Cha~zay offers the reader of Quantum Love an opportunity to create their own Twin Flame story… are you up to the challenge?” Vesna, Twin Flame Artist

“I just started reading your book and it is amazing, I am so excited to finally read something responsible that makes sense. The truth should make sense after all. Thank you.” Melinda

“After reading every book on the topic I must say this is the most thorough and in-depth book on the subject yet. Not only that, but I got so much more than I bargained for. This is a book that not only explains this confusing twin flame relationship thing in depth, it explains in detail as to why these relationships are so rare and yet so powerful. At times a tough read because the author really calls us higher by translating her own channeled messages. An absolute must buy for anyone who is fed up with mediocre relationships and wants to create that divine partnership with a special life partner. Can’t recommend highly enough.” April

Get it now for only $14
eBook, final, softcover, green, 163x223.jpg
Author
Dr. Cha~zay
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Dr. Cha~zay

Latest reviews

This book is what got me to Dr. Cha~zay and this forum in the first place and I must say, I love everything about the book, the stories and this forum. Feeling very blessed and definitely encourage anyone to get this down-to-earth book for those who want to know more about twin flame sexuality too.
Dr. Cha~zay
Dr. Cha~zay
Very kind of you, Wildflower. I'm so glad you liked the approach. No, it's definitely not a fairy-tale book, on the contrary, I try to bring a down-to-earth approach to help remove any illusions people have from this twin flame topic.