Lina21

Golden Sun (LT)
What do you think?

I would like to believe that every conception -and subsequent birth- is perfectly orchestrated by the Universe.

So that those 2 specific people (that made a Contract with another Soul to be his/her parents before even coming to Earth), will come together at the precise time, in order to conceive this specific baby with that specific DNA, which will be born at a predetermined time, so that it will have that exact astrology map and Human Design chart.

If that's the case, my oh my it's mind blowing (and relieving).

But is that the case, or no?

Maybe a conception happens independently from the Great Plan and then the mechanisms are put in place in order to accommodate that particular situation.
Kind of...... "Hey yall!! May I have your attention please? An egg just got fertilized down there by So and So. Is there anyone interested in taking the ride?"
Maybe the Great Plan is not already in place, but is being made along the way.

What do you think?
And most importantly... what do you know?

Jeannie

Golden Sun (LT)
I read somewhere it's the former case...but I am not sure of fetus under 3 months at that time the soul is not yet incarnated into the body...I would think that our souls mutually agreed to give birth/to be born to this life at a particular time&location (before the conception). To me it sounds more enpowering & hopeful that we all made our choices to be here...even thou how terrible some parent-child relationships could be, at the soul level they completely fulfill/support each other's freewill. But sometimes I also wondered I am a sort of involuntary byproduct of universe because I don't remember any choices I made before my life time.

Lina21

Golden Sun (LT)
Yes, I believe the same too.
Or at least I want to believe it, because it makes me sleep peacefully at nights.

The whole randomness thing:
1. makes me feel very uncomfortable and takes me to Freddy Mercury places "Sometimes I wish I'd never been born at all"
2. doesn't make sense to me. The possibilities of a single blade of grass to have been created just by chance, are virtually close to Zero.

And yes, I totally agree that it is very empowering.
My choice, my Life.

And also it is very reassuring and comforting to all those people that either are trying/want to have children and they don't, or they have had their children and are haunted by guilt and agony (in case of disabilities for example or tragic accidents).
And to all those people that are tormented by thoughts "should I have children? Should I not?"

Aaaaaah... I'm very glad that we settled this, and that we unanimously decided (unanimously = Jeannie and I) that a conception is predetermined, pre-agreed between 3 Souls (or 4 in case of twins) and perfectly managed to the slightest detail by the Universe in its infinite wisdom.

But sometimes I also wondered I am a sort of involuntary byproduct of universe because I don't remember any choices I made before my life time.
Almost nobody remembers anything from before birth......