Academy

Administrator
Dowsing Course No. 1

An Introduction To Dowsing

Do you want to learn about dowsing and how to use a pendulum properly?

Perhaps you've been using a dowsing pendulum for a while but find the results inconsistent?

Then this course is for you!

ENROLL NOW
Dowsing is such a great tool, that I decided to offer this dowsing introductory course for this really low introductory rate.

Whether you want to use a dowsing pendulum to get answers, locate treasure, or you want to use it to help you expand your intuition, learning how to use a dowsing pendulum properly is where it all starts.

SPECIAL SIGN-ON BONUS:

Choosing Your Pendulum Material

When you register for this basic dowsing course, I'll send you my guide to choosing the right pendulum material so you can choose the dowsing pendulum that you resonate with. Find out more!

BECOMING AN EXCELLENT DOWSER

Getting accurate and consistent answers with a dowsing pendulum all starts with you setting up the correct dowsing foundation. This course will teach you how to properly care for and store your dowsing pendulum, how to charge it and program it so that your dowsing results will show more accurate and consistent results.

We will talk about dowsing do's and don'ts and how to troubleshoot your dowsing results.

There are plenty of dowsing practice exercises too!

WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
  • This introductory dowsing course is for anyone who wants to know what dowsing is and how to start using a dowsing pendulum the right way.
  • This dowsing course is also for those who have some dowsing experience and want to increase their accuracy and consistency levels.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
  • At the end of this basic dowsing course you will know how to properly clean, store, charge, program and use your dowsing pendulum.
  • At the end of this dowsing course you will know how to communicate with your dowsing pendulum properly in order to get accurate dowsing answers.
  • You will know how to care for your dowsing pendulum and how to properly store your pendulum.

Find out more!

COMPLETION BONUS:
  • I reward hard work and will send you an additional surprise bonus when you complete this course.

BEFORE YOU ENROLL IN THIS COURSE:
  • It is helpful to have a dowsing pendulum but a string and pendant or key will suffice to take this course.
  • Please note that when you sign-up for this course, you will receive a sign-up bonus, which is my eBook about choosing the right crystal for your pendulum.
  • If you already have a dowsing pendulum, you will also need one teaspoon of sea salt.

"Well grounded explanation of dowsing and intuition with enough scientific, real world applications to make it grounded and practical. It is interesting and engaging and the skills are taught clearly."
- Joshua Ramsey

"A very good, no-nonsense course setting the correct bases for dowsing -- logical, coherent bases, with respect to the way the universe is working around us; in other words: go with what's already there instead of forcing things, or worse, of leaving your power to what, in the end, is simply an external tool for you to see your intuition at work. Simple, but profound. I also loved the fact that Cha-zay's ultimate goal is to coax us into developping our own intuition without the use of any device; that struck me as profoundly honest. I loved her teaching methods and her energy very much, and I'm really looking forward to taking the next step/course in dowsing with her!"
- Sandra

Last edited:

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
I'm just beginning with dowsing course 1, but i was curious what Cha~zay has to say about Shungite pendulums? I already have a Moss Agate I can work with right now, but looking more to the brown Jasper stones. Now when I'm looking for them, they are more challenging to find. LOL

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
I actually ended up falling in love with a mix of Shungite and another material. but the Moss Agate I have, I have a question for everyone. Either when I just have my pendulum stationary with or without a question/inquiry, I see an energetic aura around it and sometimes it just begins to shake or you can say vibrate when it just hangs there. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
I actually ended up falling in love with a mix of Shungite and another material. but the Moss Agate I have, I have a question for everyone. Either when I just have my pendulum stationary with or without a question/inquiry, I see an energetic aura around it and sometimes it just begins to shake or you can say vibrate when it just hangs there. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?
I can feel my pendulum's energy. I started with a copper-plated pendulum. After a few years of using it, it wanted to be buried. So it's resting now under a stone near a tree, at a site that has wonderful sunsets and open space. When I drive by, I feel a crystal clear, vibrant, happy energy!

My second & current pendulum is made of lapis lazuli and hangs on a silver-painted chain. I can feel when its energy needs to be recharged after dowsing with it, when I'm touching and holding it, when I'm thinking about it, or when I'm near it. I also see and feel some energy strands coming out of it or going through it.

There is an aura around it, yes! I feel most things have an aura, or energy field, especially organic things! Like trees and flowers! Animals, people, places, and so on. Come to think of it, everything has its own energetic field.

The only times I've experienced my pendulum shaking was when there was a "No" answer or a confusing question that was asked. I'm not sure if that's what you meant. I feel it vibrate as it is "alive" in a sense, but maybe that's also not what you mean.

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
Yes I am aware of everything has energy around them and know they have auras. perhaps my question was not created correctly, but maybe it did need a cleansing. it was just weird how I saw clear energy surrounding it and then it just began to vibrate, not swing.