MichelleVogelsang23

Golden Sun (LT)
Hi everyone I was thinking about this particular topic since Im creating a blog about soulful beauty vs Toxic industrial beauty.

It is still very raw and without form and wanted to ask you guys what so you think about the ways this cosmetic and beauty industry entrain people.

If you have ideas, examples and maybe things you personally do to "fight back" and break free in this area would be amazing.

I would be an honor to read your opinions, maybe something amazing comes out of this for all of us.

- Love

Michelle

Cassiana

Golden Sun (LT)
Hello Michelle

What a lovely idea, I would follow your blog for sure! Have you created it already?

For me, going grey is a challenge. I know there is a buzz about embracing grey locks and people are also doing it artificially but I am not there yet. I still think I am too young to go grey (I am 42) even though my body says otherwise...

I have also started noticed my skin. Lines doesn't bother me as much as dryness and blemishes / spots. One of my goals in the next year is to nourish and look after my skin with more consistency and this is not because I want to look younger or hide my age, i just want to feel my best. I like beauty.

So, not sure if I am answering your question, or if this is helpful, but let me know and we can expand more if needed.

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
I love the idea, Michelle. Go for it! If you haven't heard of Dr. Axe, he is a medical doctor that has a wonderful site about using natural products. Maybe it'll give you some ideas. Ultimately, your own inner drive will bring you the most joy. Share it with the world and the readers will come. Good luck!

MichelleVogelsang23

Golden Sun (LT)
Hello Michelle

What a lovely idea, I would follow your blog for sure! Have you created it already?

For me, going gray is a challenge. I know there is a buzz about embracing gray locks and people are also doing it artificially, but I am not there yet. I still think I am too young to go gray (I am 42) even though my body says otherwise...

I have also started noticed my skin. Line doesn't bother me as much as dryness and blemishes / spots. One of my goals in the next year is to nourish and look after my skin with more consistency and this is not because I want to look younger or hide my age, i just want to feel my best. I like beauty.

So, not sure if I am answering your question, or if this is helpful, but let me know, and we can expand more if needed.
Dear Cassiana Im so thankful that you took the time to answer me! I'm sorry for the late answer.
my project is almost done and what I discovered is that when we specially as women take the topic of beauty from an object, and turn it into an experience your whole relationship to it changes.
For instance for your beautiful silver hair, embrace it! if you want to help your hair with the transition, what you can do is make a tincture of hibiscus and rosemary. put dried flowers of hibiscus and rosemary in high proof vodka for a couple of weeks away form sunlight. strain it and massage your scalp with it every morning. It does wonders I promise. ( there is nothing like plant magic).

And for the skin, I very much recommend making oil serums for your skin type. You can use jojoba oil with rose essential oil and Neroli.

Next month I will be launching ( finally) my Academy of transformational beauty, if you are interested I can give you a special price.

Bless you!