Myself

Golden Sun (LT)
My name is Niek, a twenty-one year old student from the Netherlands. I have visited Cambodia and Vietnam in the months March and April of 2011 and upon my return to the Netherlands I have learned alot about philosophy and spirituality.

The love for philosophy and spirituality ultimately guided me towards the creation of my own theory, combining both aspects, in August this year. Throughout the months I have learned more and realised that certain aspects of this earth have an impact on me and the people around me.

Through the combining of philosophy and spirituality with science (science nowadays has concluded that alot of spirituality and philosophy is true/proven; quantumphysics(!)) and religion (both science and religion either need facts or say it is out of bounds for us humans) I want to create an upportunity for mankind to leave this darkness behind which we call; war, famine, inequality, rascism, profit, corruption, democracy(!) and many more that need no stronghold on this earth.

Alone I cannot achieve this for it thanks to others that I have achieved the knowledge I have gained in those months following my return. We are reaching, in Maslow's Pyramid, the final stage; Enlightenment on a global scale. We are connected throughout the world by the means of Internet. With the prospect of 21-12-2012 (whether or not the Mayan prophecy is true) and the Apocalypse I can say that we as humanity will reach a new form of consciousness; Global Consciousness.

Together we can create a place for all to live, love and die in peace.

Daya

Natural Healer & Intuitive
Silver Moon
Hi Myself and welcome :) I am looking forward to hear more about your views ... and love the idea of this:
Together we can create a place for all to live, love and die in peace.
Somewhere within me I can't help feeling that we already have created this place though.

Love Dori

Myself

Golden Sun (LT)
True, we live on this earth and want to surround us with love. Yet I cannot say that those that die, die in peace; Not a single human may decide the fate of one another. Aslong as there is war, there will be murder, murder means no peace. No peace within the murderer and the murdered (Armies fighting eachother = murder).

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Welcome to the love blorum Niek! We're happy to welcome another fellow traveler on our evolutionary journey. We look forward to learning with each other!

Teri Van Horn

Silver Moon
Welcome, Niek! I look forward to hearing more about your travels & your philosophy. It sounds like you've had a very interesting life so far. Blessings!

Ladyroses

Golden Sun (LT)
Welcome aboard Niek. Very interesting journey you have :thumbsup:

SpookyCat

Silver Moon
Glad to know more about you Niek. I'm sure it's a very interesting theory you have developed, I'd be delighted to discuss more of the ramifications of your theory in the future.

I agree about your approach of combining many theories together. We do live in a "new age", the age of integration & convergence. The old ways were much ruled by separation, specialization, compartmentalization. The new rules of the game for the 21st century and beyond are about "synergies" through integration - the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

By the way, I thought the last stage of Maslow was self-actualization?

Myself

Golden Sun (LT)
Self-actualization is on an individual level yet if you take it for the entire population, it is Enlightenment/reaching global consciousness. Though Maslow's Pyramid sometimes have different ways of explaining, the overal essence stays the same. We are reaching the "pinnacle" of current human knowledge.