kyle

Silver Moon
Hi my name is Kyle I live in Canada, Orillia, Ontario with my beautifull wife Brittany and two kids Logan (1) and Kalub (4). I work out of Barrie at a Machine shop with my father whom I am serving my apprentiship with. Its is just me and dad at the shop, and we make a good living. I have always been an open minded person, but even more so lately because of a friend of mine (Steve) who has inlightened me to a few positive things which ultamatly lead me to this very positive site. If you would like to know some of the things Steve inlightened me to I would be more than happy to share. I am always willing to learn and experience new positive things, also I am a good listener and love expressing myself. I have learned recently that having a positive attitude towards EVERYTHING is better way of life. It works for me alot:) I am so glad to have found this site and being a part of it. Look forward to exploring it!

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
An official welcome to you, dear Kyle and here are big angel bear hugs for you! ;) We are looking greatly forward to learning with you! Your friend Steve sounds like a great guy, as does your Dad. We would love to have them here too. Bring 'em on over. :D

kyle

Silver Moon
An official welcome to you, dear Kyle and here are big angel bear hugs for you! ;) We are looking greatly forward to learning with you! Your friend Steve sounds like a great guy, as does your Dad. We would love to have them here too. Bring 'em on over. :D
I have asked Steve and my also my wife, my father knows about this site so maybe with time i can get them all to join:)

Ladyroses

Golden Sun (LT)
Hello Kyle! Finally we see you in this section :D
Welcome aboard. We are happy to have another beautiful soul in here :)

Daya

Natural Healer & Intuitive
Silver Moon
Hi Kyle and welcome. I am looking forward to hear what you have learned by your life experiences and from Steve. Being positive works for me too, life just becomes so much easier to deal with, when looking at it from a positive angle.

kyle

Silver Moon
Hi Kyle and welcome. I am looking forward to hear what you have learned by your life experiences and from Steve. Being positive works for me too, life just becomes so much easier to deal with, when looking at it from a positive angle.
My friend Steve are like minded individuals who share alot of the same thoughts. Since Ive meet Steve working at walmart acouple years ago he has opened my mind up to more possitiveness. Lately he has been opening my mind to how amazing the mind can be. Easyiest way to explain is he showed me a video along with alot of others called ``What the bleep do we know`` dont know if any of you seen it, well the most interesting thing I found about that movie was the crystal water experiment by Dr. Emoto. That then turned me to Dr. Emotos website were I seen the video for cloud clearing. I thought that was amazing so I researched it a found this site where people went into depth about it. It also felt good knowing I could share my thoughts aswell:)

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Oh, I love Mr. Emoto's work! What amazing things he's doing. Yes, we are very familiar with the Bleep. :) If you browse our video library you'll find some interesting movies you might enjoy. Glad to have you along for the spiritual journey.

Mariter

Silver Moon
Welcome Kyle! Another angel bear hug for you from me. :)
Being positive truly helps with how you approach life, it makes life lighter and easier, it just a matter of attitude!