Caerus

Silver Moon
What an interesting forum. I rarely feel compelled to join the forums I encounter on my travels, but I was struck by the nice vibe here and the useful, thought provoking posts. So I have taken the plunge!

I am currently re-awakening myself to life after a period of illness. I was struck down by depression which lasted some time and nearly cost me my life. For a long while nothing made sense to me and life had no value. In hindsight I can see my illness was the inevitable effect caused by many years of self neglect and making bad choices. Failed relationships along the way did not help, neither did a job that had become dull and tiresome. In the end something had to give.

In recent times I have made amazing progress and have come out of this a different man. I no longer see darkness and shadow hiding around every corner, and finally, I can feel my heart opening up again to everything life has to offer. This is the result of hard work rebuilding myself and relighting the flame inside my soul that despair had blown out so many years ago.

I've learned how important the connections between mind and body are (namely looking after the body, rather than taking it for granted), how any tough situation can have so many other viewpoints, but above all how we can change and shape our world - and our welfare - from within.

I look forward to taking part in the discussions here :)

My profile image is a photo I took of a lighthouse in North Norfolk (UK) and turned into an image of hope and light.

RWD

Silver Moon
What an interesting forum. I rarely feel compelled to join the forums I encounter on my travels, but I was struck by the nice vibe here and the useful, thought provoking posts. So I have taken the plunge!

I am currently re-awakening myself to life after a period of illness. I was struck down by depression which lasted some time and nearly cost me my life. For a long while nothing made sense to me and life had no value. In hindsight I can see my illness was the inevitable effect caused by many years of self neglect and making bad choices. Failed relationships along the way did not help, neither did a job that had become dull and tiresome. In the end something had to give.

In recent times I have made amazing progress and have come out of this a different man. I no longer see darkness and shadow hiding around every corner, and finally, I can feel my heart opening up again to everything life has to offer. This is the result of hard work rebuilding myself and relighting the flame inside my soul that despair had blown out so many years ago.

I've learned how important the connections between mind and body are (namely looking after the body, rather than taking it for granted), how any tough situation can have so many other viewpoints, but above all how we can change and shape our world - and our welfare - from within.

I look forward to taking part in the discussions here :)

My profile image is a photo I took of a lighthouse in North Norfolk (UK) and turned into an image of hope and light.
Welcome to the convent!!! Your light is welcome too! ;)

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Like brother RWD said, welcome, Caerus - and yes, your light is much welcomed and needed! We look forward to getting tingled by your rays of sunshine as you immerse yourself in the posts and share of your own life journey. I feel touched to read your story as I feel like I could have written it many years ago. It's amazing how so many kindred souls are finding themselves at one point or another through this life journey, be it to give encouragement or to drink of it.

We love having you here at the love convent! :)

L

Lee A Jackson

Welcome Caerus. So good to have you with us. Look forward to hearing from and sharing with you!

Blessings
Lee

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Welcome, Chelsea, our first moderator! May unconditional love be your motivation and your bliss. :)

Do tell us about your fascinating Kabbalarian work of art...

Mariter

Silver Moon
Hello everyone,

Greetings from the Philippines! So glad to find this interesting site and would like to be part of the journey towards a more enriched and enlightened life.

Mariter

Silver Moon
Hi RWD,

Thanks for the welcome! Well, this convent must be really special if it can let guys stay and learn too:cool: ... looking forward to reading more of your posts here and learn from your experience.

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Welcome dearest, Mariter! And RWD there is our love convent's official greeter, he always makes everyone feel so special and loved. So glad to have you! :p

Wow, meanwhile our community has expanded to the Philippines, Pakistan, East Africa, the United Stated, Central Europe. What an amazing sampling of our big Mother Earth right here in the love convent. :D

Chelsea London

Silver Moon
Welcome, Chelsea, our first moderator! May unconditional love be your motivation and your bliss. :)

Do tell us about your fascinating Kabbalarian work of art...
Thank you for the official welcome! As for the art, it is a meditation tool to call upon the guidance of Angelic Influences.

Welcome Mariter, our latest member!

Chelsea London

Silver Moon
Thanks for the welcome, Lee & Chelsea. Interesting to know work of art you have there, Chelsea. Would be nice to know more about it.
Hi Mariter! They are Hebrew words (which are read right to left). Certain combinations of words unlock specific types of energy when you meditiate on them. This one, is to communicate with the network of angels to help bring light into your life. :)

Mariter

Silver Moon
How interesting, Chelsea! My, this site is a mine of information and fascinating people. Would you mind sharing these words with us? Surely, a lot of us will benefit from communicating with the network of angels so that they will light up our lives.

Chelsea London

Silver Moon
How interesting, Chelsea! My, this site is a mine of information and fascinating people. Would you mind sharing these words with us? Surely, a lot of us will benefit from communicating with the network of angels so that they will light up our lives.
Hi Mariter. Thanks for your reply. You can read it as Hey Zayin Yud but that is not important. Just by scannig the words from right to left in meditation (to the point where you close your eyes and see them clearly) activates the power. It is the sequence which is important as a whole, not the invdividual. So no knowledge of Hebrew is needed. Just certainty and meditation!
-CL

Ladyroses

Golden Sun (LT)
I like the picture of the lighthouse. Very profound to me Caerus. Welcome to the site :)