Why do people draw the heart as symmetrical when its not even close to how it really loks inside us?

• I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont' care

• The empty I want you to fiugure it out yourself brooke

• Total voters
B

Brooke

Wish I could chnge title afte rI made it to say just THANK YOU! Hope it's OK to create a thread. I think I'm supposed to to introduce myself. But not sure. It would take a whole thread for me to do that though and I'm cool with being the only one to contribute to my thread! I mean I can't say everything in one sitting I want to say. Basically my this is a Thank you thread for Dr. Cha-zay for being a woman of dignity respect and integrity. I love you. I asked for direction and here you are. I'm just here to learn and observe first. I thought I knew a lot, but I love that you know so much more than me! Finally! lol (Oh I could talk sacred geometry for hours, but never (or not yet) to the depths that you have) its thrills me to my bones! Totally have a million questions of course, but I'll just slow down and try to take all this in without commenting on things as I am inclined usually to do with people. I mean I feel the consciousness level of this online community and I feel safe for once to express my true self and not be ridiculed by people who just don't get it. It's awesome your brain. I wanted a role model woman too look up to and BOOM. Your telling me right now (in a video, you talk to me alot in videos and you say the things that no one else will say and thank you. your harsh but I needed to hear it and thats not harsh actually that's love and courage, for me and everyone that allows you to be so real. I just love it) Ur telling me to "stop attracting unavailable married men by being unavailable with a part of myself" and "Get over it" I love it. I am here to love my twin flame who is me. I love the water analogy of the perfect relationship. Hydrogen and oxygen. I mean Bruce Lee "Be like water" I'm watching one of your videos now, but its like nothing I say could embody all of what I want to say on here. Ive been depleting myself of energy. The unconditional love I have and the fact that I believe what I say makes it hard sometimes to be myself. You are SO CLEAR! Thank you. I love the way you teach it's in the same way my mind works. Everything you seem to touch online is awesome as well. Sunny the horse sounds AWESOME. I feel like the connection I almost can feel too. He did just run to you like you were a magnet. I love it. Everyone thinks they are my twin flame and I think my twin flame is me. I think that's why I attract unavailable people cause Im scared to death of people. I like the unseen world maybe more than the seen. I cant wait cause I know I can be equal and balanced now with the guidance of your teachings. I think you have everything here I could ever need, but I will be asking if I do find something not in the forums! I can't wait to contribute and just soak it all up. Thank you cause you are changing the world and I am here to help with whatever I can. I truly respect you. Thanks for letting me on theis community. I love that you "screen" people. I mean we have to kinda or they can infiltrate the level of consciousness in my opinion. I've had many online communities I started for my non profit or for other things and I alwasy desired to find a place like corefreedom. its like RAW freedom and I love it! I feel safe to express myself because I know Dr. Cha-zay and I are on the same page currently. I'm excited! This image below reminds me of you Doctor! And I love that for once I can say Doctor and respect that word! You give us hope!

Sidenote: raped 5 yrs ago conceived child and lost her to forced adoption. yada yada, fast forward to today my mom just told me she has a late stage type of cancer and not long to live. So I'm kinda a bit uneasy but trying to stay balanced. It's hard when you cant' help those you love. I mean thank you for loving people enough to even create this community. Mad props for you! I do have a lot to share and I can't wait to share it with people that might "get it" and that's awesome!
I wake up to air every morning and I'm like AWESOME. Next is "What's up God Let's Partay TODAY"

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brooke

My deal is I don't want anyone following me here to this community because they want to make me their twin flame. I mean so selfish of me, but I will bring others hear after a few days I just want to get a little taste of it when no one knows me. I want real and Core freedom is that. I am not my Facebook account linked. I mean I am but not really that's why this place is great. I'm not trapped in a glass case of confinement! I find that stalkers like to use the word "twin flame" A LOT! I think Dr. might know what I'm talking [email protected]! I want to know how she does it. Maintains balance with all the imbalanced people and the balanced ones in the world.

Robert Miller

Silver Moon
I am going to say this here I never felt I could on facebook, Brooke you are special and Different, having been friends on facebook for two years I know how many directions you are pulled in from the people in your life. I also understand your fears and your search for who you are, not who other people want you to be, I also understand how strong you are, I hope we can always be friends and that you find a place you can feel at home being your true self.

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Hi Brooke, and welcome to our community. It is such a pleasure being able to provide a "home away from home" to those who feel that this is a pit stop along their life's journey. Some have been here since the beginning of this forum and others come and go very quickly. Some will resonate and others things will not. Take what nourishes you and leave the rest. It's just like a large buffet, you can nibble on everything and taste it all, or you can go straight for what you want and leave the rest. :)

Congratulations on figuring out the technical piece of creating not only your first post but also creating a survey and uploading a picture. I love self initiative. I look forward to more. Questions are exactly what this forum wants and my videos and how I function. No questions, no answers - it's really that simple. So keep them coming. Just make sure you create one thread per question and then keep to the topic of that original thread somewhat in alignment with the original purpose of the thread. New questions that are not related, just create a new post. I do read every post but I don't have the time to respond to every post. I spend more time in our Golden Sun forums and respond to almost every post in there.

You have past through a lot and I want to acknowledge the rape and forced adoption. It feels like you wanted to keep your daughter, and I'm sorry anyone forced you to do anything. There can always be freedom found within, but no one but you can allow that freedom to emerge from within. Peace never comes from the outside, peace on the outside is always just a reflection of the peace that was first within.

As your mom is making her transition, I am sending you and your family much love and peace. You will do great and get to say what you need to say so there are no regrets. I wish your mom the same.

We look forward to learning and growing with you!

PS: To answer your survey question. I haven't done research on why we draw the heart the way we do but clearly someone wanted to mirror one half of a whole. If you do take two humans hearts, the way they actually look, and you place them side by side, you actually do get somewhat the heart shaped symbol that we draw. By drawing it the way we do, the "whole" is complete. Where most people get confused is that they think this other half is another person outside of themselves, when in fact it's just their own unseen inner self that completes their outer seen self. As you reminded us of the hydrogen/oxygen example, together they create a new, life giving and life sustaining substance. Couples and what they produce for the world should have the same outcome. Unfortunately most couples don't come together because they are better together than alone, they come together because they are answering the mating call of chemistry. And when that call has been answered, the relationship fades and crumbles.

B

Brooke

Well thanks everybody. Dr. Cha~zay I'm honored you responded. And so intuitively! I mean thanks that's about everything I've wanted to hear in the form of validation thanks for just acknowledging it. What an awesome community and the Golden sun forums I will check out. I take screenshots of your videos sometimes and I hope its ok to upload some of my favs. I 'll start another thread for EPIC screenshots. Random but 13 is really big in my life it's my birthday and my daughters the 13th I'm sept. her March, but it was like it was meant to be that way. Not sure why I brought up the number 13. lol.

I just love the presentation of your videos!

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
I take screenshots of your videos sometimes and I hope its ok to upload some of my favs. I 'll start another thread for EPIC screenshots.
I thought those pictures looked familiar. So glad you're finding messages within them. :) I did move your thread from the "Introduction" area to the "General Life" area.

Random but 13 is really big in my life it's my birthday and my daughters the 13th I'm sept. her March, but it was like it was meant to be that way. Not sure why I brought up the number 13. lol. I just love the presentation of your videos!
13 is a powerful number, for many reasons. What do(es) the number(s) mean to you?