Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
Anyone interested in doing this with me for 30 days?

What is it? Read about it, as explained by Cha~zay, by clicking here.

A few friends are starting in a few days, so we'll all do it together at the same time each day. Whenever you have time each day would work too, I think.

Let me know.

We can check in with each other each week.

We can each find a YouTube video that resonates with ourselves, or we can just sing it without any music.

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
I will probably be doing mine alone. I wish I could get the wiget, but I can't embed it, so I can't put it on my computer. I have three coworkers that I can say this for, but I will omit my ex husband because I choose never to connect with him again and I choose not to take that chance of him getting me in his mind and wanting to reconnect with me. He did so much damage to me emotionally and psychologically, I'm not ready for that. It has been quite a number of years since we divorced, but I feel I will add myself into the mix with the coworkers. i suppose I can also add my deceased parents in as well.

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
It sounds like he may be the key of release and renewal if you choose.

The friends start on 9/24, Moon Festival in Taiwan and my 4th brother's birthday.

We could start whenever, but I want to do it for 30 days straight, at least.

You?

TheMinistryOfMystery

Melissa Marie
Silver Moon
What an excellent idea~ especially with the equinox energies upon us, this is an incredible time for this type of endeavor though it would be beneficial at any time. I'm in!

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
I've read thru the post on that. I have a question. how does one go about beginning, I don't mean the time or date, the actual act. Do I say the person's name and then say the phrases? such as: Lets say either my coworker Sarah or my daughter Samantha - do I begin: Sarah, I love you, please forgive me, I am sorry, than you. and do the same for each person on my list? is this the way? thank you.

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
It sounds like he may be the key of release and renewal if you choose.

The friends start on 9/24, Moon Festival in Taiwan and my 4th brother's birthday.

We could start whenever, but I want to do it for 30 days straight, at least.

You?
yes, once I get the response for my inquiry, I will begin asap. i don't know what the results will be, but hoping it will not have to be done for three years like that person who did it for the hospital. LOL Topically, this action is very insignificant, but whilst delving deeper into its meaning, this can actually very life changing for me.

Cassiana

Golden Sun (LT)
I want to join in and I can do in the morning and before bed. For how long?
After we say the name of the person before saying the mantra? What if it sounds fake? I definitely do not love this person! I forgive this person and wish this person well but there is not love. I have tried but this person brings so much grief to my life, all I want is for this person to heal and leave me alone to be honest, but there is zero love.

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
I want to join in and I can do in the morning and before bed. For how long?
After we say the name of the person before saying the mantra? What if it sounds fake? I definitely do not love this person! I forgive this person and wish this person well but there is not love. I have tried but this person brings so much grief to my life, all I want is for this person to heal and leave me alone to be honest, but there is zero love.
I don't think it matters if you love them or not, the whole point is just to say it. I'm sure you will experience a shift in consciousness. how many times a day do you have to do this? i thought it was only once?

TheMinistryOfMystery

Melissa Marie
Silver Moon
I've read thru the post on that. I have a question. how does one go about beginning, I don't mean the time or date, the actual act. Do I say the person's name and then say the phrases? such as: Lets say either my coworker Sarah or my daughter Samantha - do I begin: Sarah, I love you, please forgive me, I am sorry, than you. and do the same for each person on my list? is this the way? thank you.
I'm unable to see the post mentioned above by Cha~Zay but my understanding of the exercise came from here: http://www.ancienthuna.com/ho-oponopono.htm ... hope this helps. <3

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
How nice to know it's on the equinox. My birthday is at the end of this month so doing this practice just sounded great.

How about we have a private chat group to touch base each week or whenever needed, ladies? I can set it up. If anyone else is interested, drop a comment below or PM me. Glad you're joining me.

Starting from today, I'll do up to 20 minutes each day at 9pm GMT+8 (Taipei, Taiwan). The songs I'll use are here: https://bit.ly/2xrH0kW

Post yours if you like.

The length and time is up to you. Any time you feel the need, with reactive energy towards a person, self, or situation -- do it.

In the private chat group, we can post the points of focus of our practice, the people, the past, anything.

Another way to do it is to embody the responsibility of all that has and is being done, and then focus the healing of Ho'oponopono on all. In truth, the whole is in one and one is the whole.
"You are not just a drop in the ocean; you are the entire ocean in a drop." Rumi

You can say the person's name if you like. I usually feel the energy, sometimes see them receiving my own, picturing them on the other end.

I will do any, depending on the moment. Go with what you need.

For more information, please see Dr. Hew Len. There are videos from YouTube in the library on this site, or do a search on YouTube.

So, I'll add Cassiana, Janet, and Melissa to the private chat group. Sound good?

Last edited:

TheMinistryOfMystery

Melissa Marie
Silver Moon
How nice to know it's on the equinox. My birthday is at the end of this month so doing this practice just sounded great.

How about we have a private chat group to touch base each week or whenever needed, ladies? I can set it up. If anyone else is interested, drop a comment below or PM me. Glad you're joining me.

Starting from today, I'll do up to 20 minutes each day at 9pm GMT+8 (Taipei, Taiwan). The songs I'll use are here: https://bit.ly/2xrH0kW

Post yours if you like.

The length and time is up to you. Any time you feel the need, with reactive energy towards a person, self, or situation -- do it.

In the private chat group, we can post the points of focus of our practice, the people, the past, anything.

Another way to do it is to embody the responsibility of all that has and is being done, and then focus the healing of Ho'oponopono on all. In truth, the whole is in one and one is the whole.
"You are not just a drop in the ocean; you are the entire ocean in a drop." Rumi

You can say the person's name if you like. I usually feel the energy, sometimes see them receiving my own, picturing them on the other end.

I will do any, depending on the moment. Go with what you need.

For more information, please see Dr. Hew Len. There are videos from YouTube in the library on this site, or do a search on YouTube.

So, I'll add Cassiana, Janet, and Melissa to the private chat group. Sound good?

Sounds Great, thank yoU!

Cassiana

Golden Sun (LT)
Yes please Allyria, you can add me to the group. I am staring now. I have decided I will not time it and will do at least twice a day or whenever needed.
I would like to discuss which benefits I can expect and comment on the results. Where is the group going to be?

Last edited:

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
Yes please Allyria, you can add me to the group. I am staring know. I have decided I will not time it and will do at least twice a day or whenever needed.
I would like to discuss which benefits I can expect and comment on the results. Where is the group going to be?
I just read a response from Cha~zay about how to do it. you don't do it for anyone in particular but just recite the four phrases all day long, I guess on and off when you can. that's a LOT to do for 30 days. is the correct in what i've read?? i thought I had to choose a person or situation and then say the phrases once a day for each person or thing. unless i'm missing something. can someone clarify this for me please?

Cassiana

Golden Sun (LT)
I just done about 30 minutes of it. I thought I was going to do for one person but as soon as I started a few others popped in my mind and surprise, surprise even myself too. So I just relaxed and let everybody in the cauldron. It did soften me a lot already. The songs in Allyria's link are beautiful.

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
I'm unable to see the post mentioned above by Cha~Zay but my understanding of the exercise came from here: http://www.ancienthuna.com/ho-oponopono.htm ... hope this helps. <3
ok, from what I re-read, the guy doing the work on the criminally insane hospital, he sat with the files of the patients and did either individually or the whole pile. so I guess as in Reiki, you can do the healing on one person or perhaps have a list and do it that way. i just want it to be effective and not just wasting the Universes time.

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
That guy is Dr. Hew Len.

Janet, do it however you feel is necessary for you. I don't think there is a wrong way or a waste.

Yes, direct it at a specific person if you are strongly drawn to do so.

So the private chat thread will be on this site. I'll add Cassiana and Melissa. Let me know if you'd like to join, Janet.

Last edited:

TheMinistryOfMystery

Melissa Marie
Silver Moon
The way they do it in this post is completely different. I still need clarity.
If you hold in your heart what you need to forgive or let go of, with the intention of letting it go, freeing yourself and those involved, and forgiving 'it' completely while repeating the four phrases, you are essentially doing what the exercise is designed to do (as it was explained to me).

TheMinistryOfMystery

Melissa Marie
Silver Moon
ok, from what I re-read, the guy doing the work on the criminally insane hospital, he sat with the files of the patients and did either individually or the whole pile. so I guess as in Reiki, you can do the healing on one person or perhaps have a list and do it that way. i just want it to be effective and not just wasting the Universes time.
That's a great way to look at it! It can be generalized or specific, depending on what you most need in the moment.

Janet

Golden Sun (LT)
If you hold in your heart what you need to forgive or let go of, with the intention of letting it go, freeing yourself and those involved, and forgiving 'it' completely while repeating the four phrases, you are essentially doing what the exercise is designed to do (as it was explained to me).
that is a good answer. I can do that as well.