Academy

Administrator
Meditation To Reduce Your Stress

Reduce Your Stress and Lower Your Blood Pressure with this 50 minute guided meditation.

ENROLL NOW
ACHIEVING MORE BY DOING LESS

While most of the world is attempting to achieve success by doing more (and stressing themselves out), real success comes when we can let go of the stress surrounding us in our daily lives and get ourselves into a state of being.

That's exactly what this healing session can do for you!

Download the 50-minute mp3 version of this healing session and listen to it without logging in. Enroll now to download your mp3 recording.

REDUCE YOUR STRESS AND LOWER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE

This 50-minute healing session will give you the relaxation and guidance your body, mind and soul need to help reset your body's clock, your mind's state of peace and your soul's thirst to be free.

Dedicate 1 hour of free, undisturbed time to this healing session.

It is best to listen without pets, children or spouses in the room. Turn off all electronics.

Find out more!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS GUIDED VISUALIZATION
  • You will need headphones.
  • Listen to this guided visualization right before going to bed (don't worry if you fall asleep during the meditation).
  • Turn off all electronics, including your cell phone, TV, radio, etc.
  • Close any doors and get yourself into a comfortable position (your bed is best so you can drift off to sleep afterwards).

WHEN NOT TO LISTEN TO THIS GUIDED VISUALIZATION

Do not listen to this healing session while operating machinery or driving a vehicle.

Do not operate any machinery and do not drive for at least one hour after listening to this guided visualization!

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Q: How long is this guided visualization?

A: This session 50 minutes long but please reserve at least 1 hour of undisturbed time.

Q: Can I download the mp3 of this guided visualization and listen to it at my own convenience from my cell phone, ipod or computer?

A: Yes, when you purchase this guided visualization you get to download the entire mp3 to your own device.

Q: Do I need to be an experienced meditator to listen to this guided visualization?

No. Your willingness and readiness to reserve 1 hour of your time will suffice to help guide you to a place of inner peace.

Q: How often should I listen to this guided visualization?

A: As often or as little as you'd like. Do not make listening to any meditations or guided visualizations a chore or you will get sick of listening to the same person's voice. Meditations should be pleasant and an inner calling, rather than a must-do chore.

Q: Can I listen to this healing session early in the morning before getting up?

A: No. I would strongly urge you to allow yourself to fall asleep during or right after this healing session. People have reported feeling quite drowsy, drunk or even 'high' after listening to this healing session. This is by design and shows that healing is taking place. Give yourself the night or at least a few hours before going about your day. Definitely do not listen to this healing session before driving or handling machinery or heavy equipment.

Q: Will you give additional tips and instructions to make the most of this healing session?

A: Yes. You will find instructions and protective measures to help you feel at ease when listening to this healing session.

Q: Can I share this guided visualization with my friends or on my social networking sites?

A: No. You are free to share the url of this page so others can get their own guided visualization but please do not share, distribute or use any parts of this session. You can share your personal affiliate link and earn some income. To find out more, contact us here.

Q: I have a large list of friends I want to share this meditation with. Do you have an affiliate program?

A: Yes. We love sharing our profits with those who spread our work. Simply contact us here and let us know that you want to be upgraded to affiliate. It's free, quick and easy and will allow you to use your special url so we can pay you once a month for your efforts.

ABOUT THIS GUIDED VISUALIZATION

Voice: Cha~zay

Music: "Letting Go" by Cha~zay

Creek: Recorded in Bologna, Italy

Location of Recording: Lugano, Switzerland