BHOPPYK

Silver Moon
Hi, everyone.
My name is Kim; I am a newly single mom. Divorced after 23 years of marriage and having a truly
hard time finding myself. I have two children ages 22 and 17....they are my strength through this whole
ordeal.
I came across this web site on youtube while watching a video by Dr. Cha-zay on "letting go of him". I was
immediately drawn in because I was exactly who she was talking about. Nice to know that I am not the only
one who has taken such an awful path that has lead to such misery and heartbreak.
But I was searching for meaning and I found it here...so thank you all for sharing stories that were so similar
to my own. I am still in such turmoil but small steps each day on learning how to love myself is taking
me out of this darkness that has consumed my life and is bringing me one step closer to self love and acceptance.
I am looking forward to personal growth and new friendships. Yay !!

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Welcome, Kim! And thank you for sharing your story. We've all been through that hell and back. And some are still standing there... :-( You'll get through this and we're here to help encourage you and cheer you on!

Lina21

Golden Sun (LT)
Hello Kim and welcome!!!
You will find a very warm and genuine support here, as well as practical advise and real help to not only overcome the difficulties through which you are going now, but also to walk towards a better path from now on.

You are in the safest space and in the best hands!!!

BHOPPYK

Silver Moon
Welcome, Kim! And thank you for sharing your story. We've all been through that hell and back. And some are still standing there... :-( You'll get through this and we're here to help encourage you and cheer you on!
Thank you Dr. Cha~Zay....I am really happy to be here. My journey is off to a great start. Looking forward to educating myself on all the interesting topics you provide on your site. : )

BHOPPYK

Silver Moon
Hello Kim and welcome!!!
You will find a very warm and genuine support here, as well as practical advise and real help to not only overcome the difficulties through which you are going now, but also to walk towards a better path from now on.

You are in the safest space and in the best hands!!!
Thank you...day 3 no tears...think I am getting there slowly. I apprecaite your post, have a super day.

Ladyroses

Golden Sun (LT)
Welcome Kim. Thank you for being here. I'm seeing some loose knot and you are awesome :) Big hugs to you!