Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
What is spirituality? And what does it have to do with business and entrepreneurship?

Listen to Dr. Cha~zay as she talks about spirituality from a metaphysical point of view, perfect for those who are left-brained oriented and need grounded and practical guidance.

Dr. Cha~zay talks about her three near-death experiences and how most of her life she kept hidden her intuitive side from the business world, until one day everything came collapsing down.

Today she has learned to bridge grounded, practical spiritual practices with sound business know-how. Listen to this podcast if you need guidance on how to seek and embody the deeper meanings of life while bridging your intuitive abilities with everyday business practices.

To subscribe to our podcast feed, click HERE.

slide.jpg

Andrea

Golden Sun (LT)
Thank you! Nice to have the podcast rolling :)

I'm interested in hearing more about neutrinos later!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
May I suggest you use the "ask" voicemail option HERE to leave me your questions? Or use the "send voicemail" tab to the right. It's free from wherever you call from and you can leave a 90 second question. Quiet background, 1 question per voicemail. Ask as many questions as you want (as long as it's one question per voicemail).