Podcast 003: Why Are There So Many Divorces In The World?

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
As the author of Quantum Love, a book about relationships, I hear a LOT about what's going on in people's relationships. Often I just want to cover my ears. :) Over the years I have seen several common threads amongst people who get married while divorce is written right into the marriage contracts.

Why are so many marriages ending in divorce?

There are a few very simple things that predict divorce right from the get go. And a few things that you can do to prevent this from happening to you.

Listen to this podcast to find out what red flags are starring you right in the face and take appropriate action and you too have a much better chance of not having to go through a divorce later on.

Better do it right from the start or divorce may be in your future. Why go through that heart ache and hassle when it's so unnecessary to begin with?

slide.jpg

Guy Girard

Golden Sun (LT)
:eek:Wow ! great show ! loved your 4rth option very much and it totally resonates with me only cutting wind when you are still a meet eater can ruin the smell thing though LOL

Cheers :)

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Well, when the urge stops to be a graveyard for other Being's body parts is perhaps when things look differently. Or not. There is a match for everyone.

Guy Girard

Golden Sun (LT)
I was kidding Cha~zay hehe

How can you tell someone's chemistry sign or was it only a metaphor?

Last edited:

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
I'm not sure what you're asking. Chemistry belongs to the Earth. When you live from the Mind (the big Mind), then chemistry looses its power and can be seen for what it is. It can be created at will, and destroyed at will.