Podcast 005: My Friend Committed Suicide - How Can I Contact Him?

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
This podcast is in response to caller's inquiry about her friend who committed suicide. She wants to ask him why he did what he did, in an effort to get closure.

Dr. Cha~zay is a trained grief and suicide hotline counselor. She also survived her own attempted suicide at the age of 15 and her previous housemate committed suicide. This is a topic dear to her heart and an important one to talk about.

If you live in the United States and you feel suicidal, please call 1-800-SUICIDE. The call is free, they're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Their trained staff can help you through a crisis.

This podcast is about contacting a spirit of a deceased person, after suicide. Please embed this podcast on your own site, share the url, and go to iTunes to give it a 5 star rating.

Remember that not talking about suicide doesn't make a person not do it. On the contrary. Talking about it with a friend you suspect can give them the necessary pressure cooker release they need to not feel so alone and know that someone cares enough to go to that deep dark place with them.

slide.jpg

Guy Girard

Golden Sun (LT)
Good show Cha~zay :)
My experience in bardo was also along those lines you described :
1. There is no time on the other side that concept exists only here , so you could live 100 years there, in an instant here but you will feel every moment of those 100 years like an eternity

2. There are contracts for every soul born here and breaking them without knowing how to do it brings very dire consequences see my post galactic historian for more on that
you need all your wits when crossing over so you do not get your soul stolen, trapped into slavery or false light judgment where you are imposed false karma for your next life as well as a downgrade of your birth conditions and that is not all that can happen either.....

3. As I described in my dream in one of my posts it is definitely going backward when you commit suicide, all you want is for the pain to stop in this life but by doing it you only isolate yourself in bardo in a different density than other souls and the pain is actually increased until you go mad and the longer it lasts the worst it gets you even forget who you are, where and when you are and logical thinking eventually breaks down completely. You can feel the urgency in the dream I had to get out of it and that was for a reason although I was guided into it, I could have gotten lost in there forever too and never have woken up.

Nuff said :(

Last edited:

Guy Girard

Golden Sun (LT)
Thank You Alvina but my experience was in 1994 hehe... not today and God has no say as to what goes on here because we live in a Freewill universe so he can not intervene with what goes on here and why we must respect everyone's freewill also
A lot of people still do not get this part ! :) We are our own god inside because we are all source ;)

The reason I say that is people have given away their freewill to blind faith in ( governments, gods, aliens, angels and false angels, demons, ect .....) and wait to be saved. They have forgotten to use their head and decide for themselves

The system of evolution here is duality ( good & evil, light and dark ) they are 2 sides of the same coin and if you let yourself be drawn to one side or the other you create drama and karma

People have forgotten that once we lived in no time and we all shared unity dream time here on earth hence we knew we where all connected but that has been high jacked long ago and no longer the case now. The beings that control it all are still trying to win the game and become prime creator in a universe that already has a prime creator ( they are self serving high energy beings )

How they manipulate us is false light and making you believe into making choices with your freewill but they deceive you into it and dream time is where they get the energy through fear as well as drama that manifests what they want using false light technology ( the masonic symbols all over the earth is part of that technology ) . So knowing that..... you see that the more you get polarized into the drama the more power you give them to manifest what they want as opposed staying in a neutral state ( balanced ) to raising your own frequency and that will raise the frequency of everyone around you and the snow ball effect will weaken them and their technology as people wake up and see the truth for themselves

PS Cha~zay is right when she says we created all this, it is because they are using all of us through deception to create it all

Cheers

Last edited: