Podcast 015: What Do Ethics and Integrity Have to Do With Character and Wisdom?

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Dr. David Hawkins talked about the Scale of Consciousness and that more than 85% of today's population is below the level of consciousness. He was right.

Helen Keller once said that "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." She was right.

The sad part is that most people avoid trials and sufferings at all cost. And when their diarrhea hits the fan, instead of thanking the Universe for the an opportunity to further the polishing and refining of their character - they complain, moan and whine and then they point fingers at everyone else whose at fault.

I decided to talk about what ethics, integrity, character and wisdom have to do with each other. I'm digging deep, going all the way to Aristotle, King Solomon.

You'll be surprised at some of their meanings.

slide.jpg

Guy Girard

Golden Sun (LT)
I like the explanations of the mechanics of it, and this describes what I went through knowing my marriage was a soul contract doomed to fail from the start and the reason I did it anyway was because of the forging process. I saw in that things that where useful for me in it but at great pain and cost
That said I instinctively went inward to do all this work and it took many years to complete due to the amount of fears and trauma I took on all at once for that part of my life but my life is not over yet so I am still working on it

Lies of omission is exactly how the false light incarnation grid works by the way ( they lie to make you believe that what they are showing you during your light review after death is the truth, hence you then upon believing that lie make decisions to reincarnate and correct your karma but then they further this by having you bleach karma that is not yours on top of everything else at the point of past lives erasure without your consent or knowledge like fine print on your soul contract you did not read before signing ) That is how you use someone's freewill and deceive them to give their power away ( this is the false light incarnation machine and grid ) that anyone incarnating here must go through

The physical body is a soul contract with Mother Earth in order to use it as a vehicle for your soul to experience this world

You also have some that make further contracts with entities and other realms along the way ( like the saying I sold my soul to ....) that is huge because you further give away your freedom in exchange for material things for example ) I mean by this what is often said of actors or rock stars some of it is true . Not all of it is bad and not what am saying you have star seeds and a lot more however part of that journey will be benefitting you and part of it will be for the other party to accomplish something here through you

The biggest problem I see is the constant deception we are subject to as well like ( food, GMO's, eugenic vaccines, mind control through media entertainment/ entrainment/ and trauma like the satanistic rituals including pedophilia abduction and muerders , economics and the system of debt/slavery, wars, scalar weapons like HAARP and cell phones , false history, false science the list goes on and on ) and for that there is a lot of help from all over the universe to try and overturn and balance so that everyone can make a clear choice at some point during the separation of densities

The goal is to resolve karma back to 0 balance within us during this lifetime and reclaim our soul sovereignty while going through all that too :( easier said than done !

Last edited:

BeautifulSoul

Golden Sun (LT)
Dr. David Hawkins talked about the Scale of Consciousness and that more than 85% of today's population is below the level of consciousness. He was right.

Helen Keller once said that "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." She was right.

The sad part is that most people avoid trials and sufferings at all cost. And when their diarrhea hits the fan, instead of thanking the Universe for the an opportunity to further the polishing and refining of their character - they complain, moan and whine and then they point fingers at everyone else whose at fault.

I decided to talk about what ethics, integrity, character and wisdom have to do with each other. I'm digging deep, going all the way to Aristotle, King Solomon.

You'll be surprised at some of their meanings.

Thank you very much for this podcast. I still presently, in the process of stopping all forms of lying. Thank you for highlighting to me that information is also a lie. Sometimes the omissions I make are made when I stop myself from telling someone not to do something even where I know they are going to suffer. The truth is, it scares me to tell someone that they are wrong. Should I be concerned about another human being's actions? Should I then go up to them and inform of the consequences of their actions especially where I haven't been asked for any advice?

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Beautiful Soul, in that case it's always great to say: "would you like some feedback?" And then give them the choice to hear you. If they say "no," then you keep silent. It's that simple.