Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Do You Need Permission To 'Read' Someone Who Didn't Ask For The Reading?

Marqueritte is a medium and channel and she does psychic 'readings' for people. She often gets asked by her clients to read others, people who are not a part of the reading and didn't give their permission to be read. Just how do we handle this in the most delicate way?

Is it okay to read someone who didn't give their permission?
Is it as simple as asking their higher self for permission to do so?
Is it dangerous to overstep someone's free will and access their energy field without their permission or is there another danger lurking?

Find out in today's podcast.

To watch this podcast on video, watch here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeannie

Golden Sun (LT)
After I listened to this podcast many questions came up to my mind... I appreciate further discussion from everyone... :):love:

1. I am most interested in understanding the relationship between Consciousness & Subconsciousness:
-Ego, the immature self that needs to be trained and should better listen to the higher Self, why is it referred as Parent?
-High Self, the mature self with wisdom, why it plays the role as a Child...?
(they seem to play the opposite role; it doesn't make much sense to me that the immature party instruct the mature one.
In addition, this thing (Ego, individual mind, or such self-identification) doesn't really exist. We don't bring it into our birth nor take it when we die. What's the purpose to create a short-lived thing that needs to be trained thru the whole life time?

2. If it is true that there is no separation outside the material world, why exists the "transpassing" (of freewill)? aren't the souls all connected as one entity?

3.When asking questions, (and to empty the cup) do we also let down the guard and get non-beneficial answers from the unknown sources (as we do in the readings)?

4.I read an article that our subconscious mind (or soul) has no filter as it accepts any input, whereas our conscious mind filter information thru a dark and narrow lens ( limited perceptions). Is this statement true? If so what does it mean when someone's high-self approves a reading (if it doesn't make decision)

Thank you for reading my questions!

Lina21

Golden Sun (LT)
Great podcast Dr. Cha~Zay, thank you once again :)

I very much liked the part "Why does someone go to a stranger and pay to learn something about someone else? Why don't they go directly to that person and ask?"
Very good question, very clever approach!!!
I do the same!!! When we do spreads with playing cards with my girlfriends about this and that guy... oh my God!
How gullible we are, and how we so want to hear the things that we want to hear!!!
But it's true! It's such a waste of time...
You can either be on the side of truth, transparency, adulthood and honesty, or you can be at the side of control, secrecy, manipulation, insecurity and doubt.
You can be either out in the sunshine, or in the shades.

Great point!
I think I just became a little better and a little wiser (and I'm pretty sure I grew another white hair just now - damn it!!!) :D

About Jennie's questions above, and especially question No1, I have the same as well.
It was confusing for me too this Ego/Higher Self - Parent/Child analogy.
I would appreciate some more clarification on the issue.

Annie Sugarpuff

Golden Sun (LT)
This makes great sense.

I guess trusting the intuition is the hardest part.

Can I ask something? My intuition as a child told me things that I had to stamp on in order to emotionally survive. So I often doubt it.

Is intuition ever wrong?

Thank you :love:

Last edited:

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
No, intuition is never wrong. Where we go wrong is in reading intuition. We perceive other energies "as intuition," when they are not. Or we miss intuition because of blockages, biases, beliefs and previous experiences that cloud us from seeing or hearing what's really going on. We're quite complicated in this way. :)