Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
When Dark Energies Enter The Crown Chakra
Podcast 067

Angel called and said that she is feeling dark energies enter her crown chakra every time she begins to meditate and closes her eyes.

This podcast is about dealing with dark energies and how to protect yourself and your space from dark energies having a hay day with you.

If you do not accept the existence of dark (or light) energies, save yourself the time and find something else to listen to. :)

We'll be discussing the following topics:
  • Getting clear with your 'entry points' for dark energies to enter in the first place.
  • Coming to a place of detachment when it comes to 'dark energies.'
  • Clearing yourself.
  • Clearing your personal space.
  • Protective measures.
  • Three different types of meditations that may help you become grounded.

To get your 50-minute special stress reducing meditation, click here.​

******************************​

Jeannie

Golden Sun (LT)
Love this podcast... thank you so much.
I also look forward to a course of meditation...It sounds inspiring! Hoping I will create a routine meditating habit too. :love:

I just have a question in listening to this podcast... when you said you care for the soul, do you refer to the individual soul or the whole humanity at the collective level...I have difficulty in understanding souls v.s humanity and dark beings v.s dark energies...I assume you were referring to the former (individual beings) in explaining the guides, protection, etc. But I found myself easily confused when the terms were used interchangeably. :thumbsdown:

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Great question, Jeannie. The answer is both. There is the individual soul and there is the collective human soul. There is also the soul of the planet and various animals have a soul, although most don't just yet. It's the part that moves on that interests me the most in protecting and guiding.

Rona May

May
Golden Sun (LT)
Thank you for the video!

Also, the nature I have wondered about this question and got my answers. I was looking for a meditation spot last time and there was a post about old trees being good for tree hugging and dowsing so I searched for old trees in our area. I found out one of the oldest oak trees and prairie exist in our area, but they were also burial grounds for the natives. I have always felt that the area my family lived in were areas that native Americans lived before. When we first moved here i think those were the energies i had felt.

There was a time I wanted to visit the area but when I was about to go my new car got hit in the driveway. I was shocked because I did blessings/protection etc. Etc. and also did dowsing for it to be safe. I started to think I think it was preventing me from going, I also felt hesitant at that time and even asked one of my friend and her answer in a joking way that it was unsafe and I started to consider it.
That time I had a dream there was a native spirit was still on the mounds.

For me I think my area of entry is my throat the left side (I think crown or was it third eye also...). There was a time I meditate and when I feel something like a needle was trying to poke there. And I think now I need a major purge cause when I closed my eyes I was seeing things, maybe my imagination or not... But not going to dismiss them. I don't have clean lifestyle either so I tend to attract stuff, it's hard to change especially when they became habits. Trying to change my ways but it's so difficult... :x

Wondering if you have tips for living with other people? I guess non attachment and non judgement for their own lifestyle would be one. I'm wondering what I can do, I feel like I do a lot of cleansing and others would bring in stuff and it goes to this cycle.