Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
How To Protect Yourself From Being Read Energetically

Podcast 068

Today's podcast comes in response to Podcast 052, which was about ethics and integrity when reading someone else's energy. If you haven't already listened to that podcast, you can do so HERE and then return here.

Charmaine asked the very pertinent question about how she can protect herself from being read by others. She doesn't want them to read her energy field and wants to know if there are steps she can take to protect herself.

Today's podcast is not what you expect. So be ready for a spin on things...

I will share with you practical steps to protecting your energy field, and more importantly, we will discuss 'cause and effect' and how it applies to being read by someone else without their permission.

Today's podcast is brought to you by Increase Your Intuition Using EFT (Tapping)

*****************************​

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
Does reading mean to go deeper than what is naturally intuited?

For example, I feel, see, know and smell stuff. But to read someone's energy, I'm given permission into their sacred energy space, energy bubble, soul, or all these things.

Is that the difference between reading someone's energy and getting intuitive hits about them? If not, what is the difference?

-

What if my personal protection bubble is light blue with white feathers on the bottom?

-

Yes, that meditation would be very helpful.

Last edited:

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Does reading mean to go deeper than what is naturally intuited?

For example, I feel, see, know and smell stuff. But to read someone's energy, I'm given permission into their sacred energy space, energy bubble, soul, or all these things.
To read someone can be many things. It can be like having a virtual sit-down with them and being in communion with them. It can also be you sitting on the side lines and watching the person's energy, their life, how they operate, their past, present or future.

In order to read someone you must have explicit VERBAL permission from that person. It's not enough to get permission by pretending to ask their higher selves. Listen to podcast 52 for more on this topic.

Is that the difference between reading someone's energy and getting intuitive hits about them? If not, what is the difference?
Reading someone is you being the instigator or requestor for information. Versus an intuitive hit comes to you because you're empathic enough to perceive others' energies or because you are purposely reading them.

What if my personal protection bubble is light blue with white feathers on the bottom?
Make sure you know why you've created feathers and what their shadow side could represent. It's your bubble, create it any way you like to or ask for one to be created and presented to you.

I see that I need to give a lot more information about this topic. Do call and leave a voicemail about your questions so I can cover them in a podcast. Go HERE to leave your voicemail.

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
Yes, that verbal permission was clearly stated in your podcast, and not going to the higher self. Written too, right?

(I'd like to know what the higher self is.)

It is my curiosity that pushes me to want to know more.

You've answered the questions above. I will leave them in voicemail as well, as you asked for.

-

There was information you gave about each person having their individual protection. I meditated and asked for it to be shown. I saw a light blue bubble and white feathers on the bottom. A funny creature, alien looking thing was in the middle -- smiling.

I'll spend more time understanding this and asking for clarification from Source. I wondered what that thing in the middle was and was surprised it was me. Maybe it isn't.

Last edited:

Andrea

Golden Sun (LT)
Dr. Cha~zay, can you expand a little bit on why you installed the descrambler shield?

I can’t get it together with being open and transparent! Like we’ve talked about lately.