Podcast 073: When EMPATHY and INTUITION is too OVERWHELMING

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
When EMPATHY and INTUITION is too OVERWHELMING

with Dr. Cha~zay

Podcast 073

A frequent question, comment or challenge that I hear a lot about is having to deal with over-active levels of empathy or wide open intuitive channels that make it difficult to function in every-day life.

Perhaps you can relate?

After teaching over 33,000 students from over 160 countries to date, I've seen countless levels of empathy and intuitive levels, some that are easier to deal with, and others that make it challenging for people to go about their daily life. And unfortunately, many question begin to question their sanity and sadly, too many reach for medications or natural drugs to sedate the mind. That's just too bad because it's not necessary at all to tranquilize yourself with pharmaceuticals, unless you're in the care of a physician who says otherwise.

This podcast sheds some light on why our levels of empathy are increasingly open, how to cope and perhaps hearing how I deal with my own sensitivities may help you not feel so alone, while giving you some practical steps to dealing with your wonderful channels of intuition and empathy.

Andrea

Golden Sun (LT)
Thank you, the energy transmission in this recording was really soothing ❤

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
That's me - I want to stay away from crowds and the city now. I can pick up on thoughts and feelings, even if I'm not in the same location.
So many keys:
Empathy ~ compassion ~ kindness.
I've been struggling, fighting against, & feeling frustrated about all this stuff I feel.

Observe. Witness it. Heal myself.

Neutrality and detachment.
I've been wondering how to be kind, but neutral. This helps. Will keep going with it to understand it more.

Don't stand in the way!! Okay.
Have been exhausted. Will get out of the way even more.

That's what authentic means!
Be a flow through vessel!
My photo account on Instagram is Allyria_Flow.

I'm aware consciously now about how empathic I am! What's been going on has a name to it now.

Thank you for the cellphone guidelines. It answers what I've been searching for.

Ok, will cut or lessen the entertainment (music, movies, shows). At night after working online with people teaching English, I feel so tired. I listen to uplifting music to soothe me. It's my favorite thing to do, it's escapism. I can try meditating, writing, and art.

Yes, I will work on setting better boundaries with friends.

Are eggs or diary in food ok? The eggs are from a few miles away, free range, organic.

I will listen to the trees, birds, flowers, earth, river, sky, clouds, ocean.

~

That's my response to your messages. It seemed a little more scripted? But not in a harmful way. I loved it so much. About each thing hit the nail on the head, answering precisely what I've been pondering and experiencing, seeking clues and solutions for.

This also answered what my last archetype is: Healer.

Cassiana

Golden Sun (LT)
Thank you. I will have to listen again. Can't quite decide if I get overwhelmed from empathy and intuition or if I just chose to be lazy and antisocial...

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
Are we moving into the 4th dimension and has it been happening since 2012?

What kind of meditation shall I do?
Here's what I've been doing: I sit or lie in a quiet comfortable place. I ask my ego if there's anything it wants to tell me. Then I tell it to watch over my body while I'm gone, to protect it, and not to disturb me while I'm meditating. I move above the Earth's grid and the second layer of fuzzy, pink stuff above it. I sit with Saturn then Jupiter, asking if there's anything they want to tell me.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm spacing out or without a focused meditation point.
Other times, I realize I've been taken on trips that show me direction, answers, or clues.

I'm wondering if I should keep doing this or if I should do some other type of meditation.

At the beginning of the meditation, right after I close my eyes, stuff surfaces to my consciousness which are answers or solutions to what I've been thinking and inquiring about.

Before these past few days, I could not sit still. As soon as I sat down and closed my eyes, I couldn't sit still. It was so weird! Maybe it was because I'd been on my phone using the Internet and social media right after, or near to waking up. Not a helpful habit. (I've set my boundaries now from this podcast.)

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
Hi Cha~zay,
Will this course be discounted in the future?
I want to take it but not now, and I'd like to buy it for this price but if I can wait till after I'm done these higher-priority projects, then it'd be even better. However, maybe this is what I'm meant to do right now.

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Hi Allyria, your meditations sound wonderful. There are countless different meditation types and you always get out of them what you put in. Some meditations are just to detach and get to a place of 'zero.' Relaxing the body, not thinking, not manifesting anything, just being for a while. This zero state is often scary for people and it can also be annoying because people feel they're wasting time. The contrary is true. Detachment and utter inner peace with nothing to do and nowhere to go is actually the springboard from which you then can build your next steps when you come out of meditation.

On the other side, if you approach your meditation that you want to get a specific insight into a situation or you want direction for your next steps, etc., then your meditation's focus will be on that.

It's so personal and I'd say do what feels right to you and take your meditations deeper and deeper each time.

About the courses. The free Spiritual Protection webinar will probably stay but it will probably be "dripped" in the future, rather than being available all at once.

The Spiritual Awakening, Ascension and Alchemy course will be dissected. It has become too big to take all at once and I'm still adding lectures. it will be over 20 hours long by the time it's done and that's too long. So yes, this course will remain in "hiding" for current students so they'll have life time access to it, and for new students the course will be available in smaller pieces so it is more digestible and not so overwhelmingly long.