Jeannie

Golden Sun (LT)
I want to download the Ho'oponopono and LOA and gratitude widgets on the sidebar... when I followed the step (click the Make your own and then click the scripts) I am not able to copy the scripts...(it's blocked) and I went to the download page (http://corefreedom.com/pages/powertools) it's not found...Just wonder if these widgets are available for free download...? I tried both cell phone and laptop and was a bit defeated... :)...thank you.

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Hi Jeannie, yes, the widgets are available and I apologize for the right-click-disable. We used to have (and may still) have a lot of our content here downloaded illegally (copy and paste) and we used to find it elsewhere and because this is a forum and private community I had to take steps to protect our members' write ups. I am in the process of creating a separate website that is not protected and only have the widgets there. I will post here with the link as soon as the site is up. Give me a few days. :)

Jeannie

Golden Sun (LT)
Thank you very much Dr. Cha~Zay. :love: I thought the widgets are from 2012 & not valid now so i posted to ask....It's not urgent at all Please take your time and no rush......

MichelleVogelsang23

Golden Sun (LT)
Hi Jeannie, yes, the widgets are available and I apologize for the right-click-disable. We used to have (and may still) have a lot of our content here downloaded illegally (copy and paste) and we used to find it elsewhere and because this is a forum and private community I had to take steps to protect our members' write ups. I am in the process of creating a separate website that is not protected and only have the widgets there. I will post here with the link as soon as the site is up. Give me a few days. :)
Hi dear Dr. Cha- Zay
I was just wondering if you continued with the widget project and if there are somewhere to find them or you decided to skip/cancel the plan.
I wouldn't mind to buy them I believe they are fantastic tools for "soulful entrepreneurs."
Thanks for all your wisdom!

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Yes, they still exist but we changed hosting companies and the new server don't support that format. I'm looking for a new server with that capacity and then they'll be available again. I'll announce it. :)

Rona May

May
Golden Sun (LT)
No wonder they went away when i was looking for it again hahaha:p:laugh:

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Just to let everyone know that the widgets are going to be live again within the next few days, maybe a couple of weeks. We are testing them on the new server, after having had to reprogram some back-end things. I will make a formal announcement when they are live again.

What they do need before they can go live again, is a new name! The term 'widget' means 'gadget.' And that's not really what they are. I also called them 'power tools' at one point, but that seems too elusive. For those of you who downloaded them previously, and you know what they are and what they do, please chime in and let's come up with a new powerful name to describe these precious gifts.

MichelleVogelsang23

Golden Sun (LT)
Transformational drops, transformational because they do that, they help free ourselves, elevate our consciousness and transmute thoughts. Drops because drops are made out of water and water carries information, used right it heals and expands vibrational messages. . So the mix of both could be it. " Transformational drops" :)

Im very happy they are going live again!!

Rona May

May
Golden Sun (LT)
Me too, lately I have been thinking about them. Michelle, I like the term transformational drops :D