Lina21

Golden Sun (LT)
Dr. Cha~Zay,

First of all, I don't know if I am even allowed to create a post in this section.
If not, by all means please move it to the appropriate area.

I've been meaning to send a Voicemail, but no mater how much I squeezed my question, 90 seconds were never enough to accommodate my full thinking.

So I will put it in writing.

My question is about time.
We have heard you many times saying that there is not really such a thing as 'past', 'present' and future, and that all there is, is a 'now'; that everything happens simultaneously.
In fact, all the great enlightened figures have said the same: there is no time (at least this concept of linear time).
And science agrees to that.
The physics support with actual calculations that everything -past, present and future- happens right now, the moment we speak.
Albert Einstein himself wrote (in a letter of condolence to the Besso family) "...People like us who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion".

Ok.
I get the physics behind that, and I get the math.

Yet !!!
We live in a society and a reality that is very much time structured.
"...I have to wake up at 07:00 because I have an appointment at 09:00, next month I will make a trip, last year this happened, the train leaves at...." etc. etc. etc.
And not only it is a time structured reality, but we are always chasing and we are being chased by this monster thing that is called time.
"Oh! my God I am 40 years old and I don't have much time ahead of me!!! When will I become a mother??? When will I do all those things that I want to do in life? I don't have time!!!!"

So, if there is no such thing as time, how on earth are we so ruled by it?
How can we chase a non-existent thing, and how a non-existent thing dictates my everyday life?

We have the Truth on the one hand: there is no such thing as linear time as we perceive it
and we have a whole different kind of story applied in reality.
And those two are not connected at all !!!

(...of course one can say here that "there is no such thing as reality either, and that reality is an illusion too.
But if we throw this also on the table right now, my brain will explode. So let's just leave it the for the time being. Maybe another podcast? "The true fabric of reality - What they don't want you to know, otherwise the global bank system will collapse" <-- catchy title).

So back to the disconnectedness of the two.
And I will not use myself as an example, because I am a common mortal.
I will use a brilliant mind in physics that gives a lecture to his students about time, and when the lecture will be over, he will look at his wrist watch and say "Bugger! I'm late for squash!", and will get on the wagon of Linear Time Train to get on with his life - because this is how things are.

Moreover, a physicist will tell you that you cannot speak of time by itself, because time is connected as one with space. You don't have time on one hand and space on the other, you have time-space as one.
And this reminds me of the new born babies.
The new born babies do not comprehend the limits of their bodies.
For the first few months of their life (2-3 if I'm not mistaken?) they feel one with everything: the crib, the floor, the walls, the ceiling... maybe even beyond that.
It is only later in time (...'later in time' -haha! funny thing to say.) that they begin to feel the boundaries of the space that they actually occupy, that is their own body.
(I think that this moment of realization must be tremendously frustrating for the baby: "Oh! my God!!! Who put me here in this tiny little thingy???? I want to see the Manager!!!!!")

Also, children have a huge difficulty in understanding the concept of linear time as we are teaching it to them. It takes them a lot of time (...'a lot of time' - haha! funny thing to say) to actually get what is 'tomorrow'. What is 'next week'. What is a 'year'.
My older nephew is four and a half years old and he still struggles tremendously with understanding what 'next month' is.

So I am wondering.
Do we come in this life with the knowing of the fabric of time-space (because we have just come from this 'other place', you know... the real reality) hence the ultimate feeling of connectivity with everything that the newborns have and a whole different concept of time?
And then we become a part of the society, the concepts of which methodically break us until we are walking obediently one behind the other on this line they call time?

To conclude this script, my questions are:
1. What the hell is time?
2. How can I apply in a practical way the Truth of Timelessness?
3. How can live timelessly in a time-structure and time-based reality, and what would the differences be?

I want to thank each and every one of you that had the patience to read this post to the very end.

Always yours,
Lina

Last edited:

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
I adore you, Lina. Thank you for posting this most amazing post and for asking such great questions! Yes, I will do a podcast for you. In fact, I might make it a webinar of sorts to show some visuals.

Meanwhile, why don't you ask the voicemail exactly like you are posing the questions? Your questions are just perfect! Including the comment about the children. Because yes, they know a heck of a lot more about timelessness than do adults. Looking forward to doing this podcast!

Lina21

Golden Sun (LT)
Thank you very much Dr. Cha~Zay :)

I am leaving for a short vacation today -just a few days. Upon my return I will send a voicemail.
Looking forward to this podcast !!!

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Lina, I just want you to know that your post has been on my mind heavily and I've been receiving lots of downloads about it. As it turns out I think this needs to turn into a course. When it does, you will of course get a free ticket. This is pretty big and not something I can whip together in a week. I could but I'm in the middle of moving and my focus is a bit more fragmented than what it needs to be to put this together. I also need to hire a graphic artist to pull out of my mind the visions I'm given. So this might be a few weeks. Please be patient.

I will do my best to create an introductory podcast about it and weave it in with something else that is fitting, just to give you the audio portion. However, it really needs to be visual, from what I'm being told. So hang tight!

Lina21

Golden Sun (LT)
I have all the patience in the world !!!
In Greece we say "Good things take time to happen".

I shall be alert :)

Lina21

Golden Sun (LT)
Dr. Cha~Zay,

I recorded the voicemail, but I'm not sure if it got through.
If it didn't, please let me know and I will repeat the process.

Thank you:)

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Hi Lina, I just listened to your voicemail. Unfortunately it is not a good quality, you sound like you are under water. Is there a way for you to call with your cell phone or do you have headphones?