Spiritual Protection (free course) - Does The Dark Side Exist?

Academy

Administrator
Spiritual and Physical Protection - Free Webinar

For Intuitives, Dowsers, Reiki Master, Energy Workers, Ministers, Healers and Spiritual Coaches.

ENROLL FOR FREE

Do you want to learn how to protect yourself, especially when doing energy work or when you're around certain people?

Then you're in the right place!

FIVE THINGS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS FREE WEBINAR

1. ONE: Does the dark side exist? Let's clear up this age-old question once and for all.
  2. TWO: How to recognize which source your messages/visions are coming from. The light or the dark?
  3. THREE: We will discuss what it takes to be a balance worker (rather than a light worker).
  4. FOUR: You will learn the one thing you must have and practice when you work in the field of energy healing. This is what sets you apart from all others and above all - this is what keeps you and your clients safe.
  5. FIVE: You will learn a great cleansing technique for those who frequently work in the energy field of others.

QUESTIONS FROM ATTENDING STUDENTS

The following are just some of the student questions we will cover in this webinar.

• "I don't believe in the dark side."
  • "How do I know who speaks to me - the dark side or the light, or something in between?"
  • "How can I see both sides?"
  • "I was taught a specific method to sift out the dark side from the light side - do you agree?"
  • "I'm sensing a dark energy around me the moment I start to meditate - what is it and how can I get rid of it?"
  • "Spirits have been pulling on me since I was little..."

If any of this sounds familiar or you've been asking yourself similar questions, then this webinar is for you.

WHO IS THIS WEBINAR FOR?
  • This course is for intuitives, dowsers, Reiki masters, energy workers, ministers, spiritual coaches and others who are called to learn more about the world of spirit.
  • This course is ideal for men, women, young adults (no children under the age of 15), professionals, students, and people of all ages that are interested in working with their intuitive channels.

DOES THIS WEBINAR HAVE ANY PRE-REQUISITES?
  • No. Anyone can enroll in this course but you must be 15 years or older to enroll.

WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING

"For the first time ever I am not frightened of the gifts I have. I feel that I can move forward with them and actually have some use for them instead of hiding them away. Thank you."

Katie

"I just wanted to check in and let you know that, I was very firm on not seeing / sensing / dealing with the dark side. And although I still am not able to see, hear and feel it, I am no longer rejecting it. I now understand that it is my job not to be influenced by it, and I do need it for a better overall understanding. is making me a better person."

Manel

ENROLL FOR FREE

Last edited:

Allyria Lai

Golden Sun (LT)
This was a great introductory course, making me want to study the spiritual awakening one. Thank you!

Here are a few typos:
Day 2, "How Do I Know Who Speaks To Me?":
"Take it all with a big bolder of salt." --> boulder of salt
"When it doubt - always go to Source itself, rather than guides, angels, etc.." --> When in doubt