Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
For about 2 years now I've been taking videos while traveling. To date my YouTube videos have been viewed almost 1.3 million times and with over 7,400 subscribers and many great conversations, clearly our messages hit home. All of you are my impetus to creating them in the first place. :)

After having been asked twice to host my own radio show, and having gracefully declined, I have decided to expand to a podcast format. My videos are just me speaking about whatever is coming through me in that moment (as a result of you in my life). And yet, my videos are just a one-woman show. Somewhat boring, lop-sided and arrogant on my part, really.

The real wisdom is not with me but with you! So let's do this together. Scroll to the bottom to see how you can get on the show and how you can help.

Having said that, The Core Freedom Show will not be a traditional interview format type podcast but will feature conversations with people of all walks of life.

A 432 Hz Show

On top of that I am planning to run the show in 432 Hz instead of the standard 440 Hz. I will create a separate post about why this is important to me (and you).

What's the show all about?

Simply put The Core Freedom Show is all about conversations between me and someone else about what it means for others to find or create freedom at their core and the steps they take to create this freedom. Topics from broad ranges, anything from love and relationships to finding freedom in your work or home life, finding freedom in creating healthy life styles or creating financial freedom. That's what the show is all about. Practical and grounded conversations with fascinating people from all walks of life.

When will the show launch publicly?

Approximately Feb or March of 2015. I will need at least 60 recorded sessions before we can go life. Clearly, this will take time. Bare with me as we are lining up and recording amazing conversations with people. And yes, you are a potential conversationalist as well! This is your community, your freedom - help spread your word!

Will the show cost something?

No, The Core Freedom Show is free and downloadable on iTunes to people of all walks of life no matter where they are on the planet.

How you can help!

You can help in several ways. Here are just a few ways you can contribute to the birth and creation of The Core Freedom Show.
  • Comment below if you want to be on my show and have a conversation with me about whatever freedom means to you. All you or they need is Skype and a good microphone (such as the ATR-2100) and be willing to talk to me and get real. :)
  • If you know of anyone you really would like to see on my show, let them know and me too, of course!
  • Tell me below what types of show titles and topics you want to hear about. What types of people do you want to listen to? What types of topics interest you?
  • Help spread the word now, share this page! Click on the social networking links below or copy and paste the url and send this thread on to your friends, family and colleagues.
Ready for conversations now!

Yes, I am scheduling conversations now. Each podcast will be between 30 and 60 minutes long. I am awaiting the banner for the show and am in the process of setting up some instructional page on my website for people to schedule a time that fits.

I'll keep updating this thread too. :)

Stay tuned for an update soon.

slide.jpg

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Awesome, you're on Guy. Great concepts. Mic is key.

I would love to have men come on to talk about what they are REALLY looking for in women. Totally being real about it.

Annie Sugarpuff

Golden Sun (LT)
Some topics I'd love to hear discussed:
Integrating freedom within responsibility;
Recovery from betrayal;
Forgiveness;
Recognizing self-defeating behaviours;
Freedom from fear

(PS. Cha~zay, I watched your YouTube video on mastering fear... It's really good :))

Much love.

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
These are amazing topics, Annie. I got goose bumps with "integrating freedom within responsibility." Yeah, how to be at peace when we have to do something that we really don't want to do.

Andrea

Golden Sun (LT)
Yes I love those topics too Annie! Especially the freedom - responsibility one! Maybe we could even start a thread on that one (or if you would have time to make a video at some point Dr?..), March is too far away! :p

Should we really do stuff we really don't want to do??

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
I would love to get your opinions. Help shape The Core Freedom Show.

What color do you see when you hear The Core Freedom Show?

Do you get an image when you hear The Core Freedom Show?

Do you hear a sound or instrument when you hear The Core Freedom Show?

Lina21

Golden Sun (LT)
I see orange.

(Maybe because orange is the colour of the 2nd chakra, and the humanity as a whole has a serious blockage there?
The second chakra is associated with self-esteem , self-worth, self-love, healthy sexuality etc. which can lead to a beautiful relationship with yourself first and then with others.
When it's blocked there's low self esteem, guilt, lust, abuse (giving or taking), manipulation, sexual addictions etc.
So, if this show is going out there in the masses, then.... "Freedom" from what?
What would urge the average person to see it?
What the average person needs desperately to be freed from?
Just saying...)

Andrea

Golden Sun (LT)
The first color that popped up for me was a kind of yellow, and an image of a shiny glowing golden light coming from the core, like finding a treasure chest..

Dr. Cha~zay

Forum Creator and Mentor
Forum Creator
Lina, the chakra corresponding to self worth, self esteem, confidence, etc., is the 3rd chakra (not the 2nd). The 2nd chakra is where ideas are generated, the place where we give birth to new projects, etc..

1st chakra = relationship to tribe
2nd chakra = relationship to another person
3rd chakra = relationship to self
etc.

:)

I love both orange and yellow!

Annie Sugarpuff

Golden Sun (LT)
I see turquoise blue. A great blue phoenix (a little bit of red in there too). I hear water trickling. A clear stream. Gurgling over rocks, gathering pace and energy, becoming a river. Not sure what instrument conveys this. Piano, perhaps?:love:

Sorry for the double post. Battery issues:)