Wow – what an amazingly revealing past few days! I have been single for the past 6 years and have been preparing for this special reunion for many years. I have moved 3 times in the last 6 years and each time I was able to unclutter and get rid of old stuff. Each time I reduced ‘my stuff’ it was to make room for my life partner. And this year I just knew that he would arrive and that I was ready.
I feel my reunion approaching with force and power and I’m realizing that I still have so much work to do before he can move in!!
How could I be waiting and preparing for so long and still have work to do?
If you’ve been paying attention to my blog posts then you realize that the entire purpose of this blog is to be love and call love to you.
I realize that I had always envisioned that we would move into a new place together. We are moving out of the country in just a few months’ time and it doesn’t make feasible sense to get a new place.
Life never seizes to amaze me at no matter how much we plan, sometimes the Divine has other plans – much better plans than I could have ever thought up!
So my question to all singles is as follows: Are you truly ready to meet the love of your life?
- If he showed up tomorrow, would your place be ready for him to move into?
- Is his side of the bed ready for him or is it occupied by someone else?
- What does his nightstand look like? Are there beautiful symbols on his nightstand that represent your wish for his arrival?
- Do you have space in your closet for his clothes?
- Does your bathroom have extra space for his toiletries?
- Is your place decorated with balanced with equal masculine and feminine energies?
- Is your place inviting to a man or is your place decorated in all pink?
As for me I am going through all my clothes, checking expiration dates on foods, tossing old junk and preparing for his physical arrival. I created a sacred space with copper pipes according to an old Egyptian recipe and my crystals are recharging in sun and moon cycles.
Before his arrival I will sage my place and strategically place my crystals to create a safe and supportive grid that will support our upcoming wedding. And yes, I pray with him every night before I go to bed, even though he’s not here yet physically. Remember – treat yourself “as if” he’s already there with you! Because he is…you just can’t see him yet.
I would love to hear from some of you about how you prepare your space for your special someone!