Terms and Conditions
Our goal is to provide a forum and community that fosters open discussions about love, life and all things of spiritual matters.
We strive to:
- Provide a platform for conscious individuals, spiritual seekers, light workers and healers to openly discuss what’s on their hearts
- Discuss all things with respect while honoring each other’s integrity and individuality
- Help all members becoming more in tune with the lovingness which created this planet
- View and respect others’ thoughts and opinions with discernment and love
- Support positive, beneficial growth of all Beings towards a more loving journey towards the ever expansive light source
By doing so, every member and visitor to this site agrees to:
- Use beneficial and wholesome talk (no foul language allowed)
- Support all members equally (and not play favoritism or make others feel intimidated or ‘less than’)
- Remain peaceful and collected (no anger outbursts, insults or slander are allowed)
- Use original content when posting posts (do not copy/paste posts from other forums or sources, paste links when posting other sources)
- Use this forum platform to generate great friendships and foster mutually beneficial discussions that further each other (not to use this for commercial use by advertising or spamming others)
“Some make us smile as they enter our house and some as they are leaving.” Anonymous
All are welcome who are here to spread their light and uplift all life in some way, no matter in what great or small ways. If your intentions are to be here and spread strife or spew anger maybe you can watch and read for a while before posting, who knows, maybe a little bit of light is all it takes to help you turn a corner. If not, thank you for stopping by. Namaste and blessings for your journey.
Although we are all spiritual Beings we are still having an earthly experience and must abide by the laws set in motion by this place. So here are our iron clad legal terms and conditions.
Acceptance Of These Terms And Conditions
Registering for all types of memberships of Blueprint4Love allows you access to the service including posting on the forums. Use of this service is conditional on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By registering on this website you agreed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and to abide by the forum’s rules. You agree to provide accurate and true information as prompted by the registration form and to provide updates if your registration data should change.
On checking the 'I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions' box during registration, you will be confirming that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
On registration you will be provided with a password for your membership access. You may change your password at any time by editing your profile. You agree not to reveal your password to any other person and you shall be responsible for the confidentiality of your password and for all activities that occur from its use.
If you use a public computer or share your computer with others, you are obligated to properly log out when leaving Blueprint4Love, to prevent misuse of your user data contained in the user side files ("cookies").
Blueprint4Love will not disclose your email address or any other personal details supplied by you with your registration or other communication except in the following exception:
- If we are required by law to submit data to law enforcement or regulatory authorities regarding a claim of violation.
Please note that your profile is visible to other members and discloses your chosen member name, but not your email address. The software by default also does not disclose your year of birth but you have the option to show it if you so choose.
The Blueprint4Love (the Service) forums are owned and operated by the Blueprint4Love website. The Service includes on-line forums where members may post comments and replies to other posts. The Service may also include general information relating to love, relationships, dating, spirituality, metaphysics, religion and alternative healing methods and various other topics of interest.
The Service may, without obligation to its members, limit the time or space for storage of forum postings, private messages or other uploaded information. Limits may also be imposed on the size of any forum postings or messages to The Service. The Service reserves the right to modify or discontinue features of this Service at any time and such alterations will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. The Service may also choose to discontinue the Service at any time without notice.
Due to the stringent laws related to the children’s online privacy protection act, children under 13 are not permitted to use this site.
Your Use Of The Service
You acknowledge that the Service is a public communication tool available for public viewing and contributions and that it is not an exclusive or private forum or club of any kind. By your use of the Service you agree that:
- you will be responsible for any content you post in any form and to post only content (in English) that is relevant to the particular discussion, and you will not cross post the same or very similar message on the same or multiple other boards,
- your posts on the Service will not contain any content which is obscene, defamatory or illegal nor shall you post any content that may harass any person,
- you will not post or transmit any material of any kind which infringes upon the rights of any other person, is an invasion of their privacy or infringes any proprietary right,
- you will not post any information that is false, misleading or is based only on rumor,
- you will not post any content that can be deemed to be inside information or confidential information learned as part of employment or other relationships,
- you will not impersonate any other person or entity,
- you will not use the Service for spam mail or for commercial or non-commercial solicitations,
- you will not transmit any material that contains software viruses designed to interrupt the function of any other computer or its programs or files nor will you in any way disrupt the forum Service or its server.
- you will clearly identify quoted text either with quotation marks or by using italics for the quoted parts only, and include the source and author's name (with the exception of "public domain" texts).
- you will not make posts that include email addresses or invite any poster to email or send replies via private message
- you will not make references to a specific website address, unless referencing a quote; recommending websites is permitted if it is informative (e.g. chats and forums do not qualify) and cannot be your own, as that will be considered advertising. Posting your own URL is only permitted in the signature part of your profile, provided you have the right permissions, exclusively for entirely non-profit websites.
- You grant to the Service a perpetual license to display, reproduce or use your postings on the the Service. You also grant to the Service a perpetual license to use your postings either in the original form or modified and on any other media for the purpose of promotion of the Service.
- While Blueprint4Love reserves the right to remove any content that breaches these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that the Service has no obligation to monitor any post or to edit or remove any content. You acknowledge that the Service does not warrant that it can supply continuous access to the Service and does not accept liability for any interruption for any period.
Blueprint4Love may terminate your membership access at any time without notice:
- should you be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or
- because of your lack of use of the Service or
- because your e-mail address has become invalid or
- in the event of Blueprint4Love discontinuing the Service
You may terminate your membership at any time by logging in at Blueprint4Love and instantly cancelling membership and by contacting us. Any posts you have made may remain in the database.
On termination, the Service may deactivate your password and delete any information or files stored in relation to your membership.
Any Membership fees are non-refundable unless Blueprint4Love is permanently discontinuing the Service, in which case the unused portion of the membership for the rest of that particular pay period would become refundable.
You acknowledge that the Service website is a medium for interested parties to communicate and to share views and is not fully moderated around the clock.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service makes no claim to be a spiritual, religious or health advisory service and does not warrant or endorse the accuracy, reliability or copyright compliance of any content or information displayed or of the views expressed by members and contributors to this forum or of other linked sites. You acknowledge that, unless expressly stated to the contrary, other contributors to the forum are not spiritual, religious or health professionals. You further acknowledge that any content, other information displayed or views expressed remain the sole responsibility of the member or contributor from which such content originated.
You accept that your use of any information or content contained on the Service is at your own risk and that you will undertake all and any necessary research or make your own assessment related to your own individual circumstances or seek the advice of a professional before acting on any information or content displayed.
You agree that your use of the Service is at your own risk and that the Service accepts no responsibility for any loss to you or any third party arising from your use of the Service.
The Service may include information supplied from several other sources including but not limited to other users of the Service. The Service makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on the forum and will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages from your reliance on any information provided.
The Blueprint4Love forum may contain links to other sites not operated by the Service. The forum may also contain advertisements of products or services of a third party. These links or advertisements do not imply endorsement of any aspect of those sites, services or products. You agree that the Service accepts no responsibility for any goods or services that you are able to access through any linked sites or advertisements.
The Service accepts no responsibility for deletion or failure to store your communications or customized settings or for termination of your membership access to the Service.
Intellectual Property And Copyright
You acknowledge that the Service, any software used in association with the Service and any information or content provided on the Service is protected by intellectual property rights, copyright, and trademarks. You also acknowledge that any sponsor advertisements and content provided by third parties as may be displayed on the Service are similarly protected.
The content on the Service is for your personal non-commercial use only and you agree not to reproduce, modify, sell, distribute or exploit, in whole or in part, any part of the Service or its content without the prior written consent of the Service or its sponsor advertisers.
As a condition of use of this website, user agrees to indemnify the Service, its owners and its suppliers from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from User's use of this website.
Modifications of these terms and conditions
The Service reserves the right to change this agreement at any time by revising the Terms and Conditions herein. User is responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Continued use of this website following any such changes shall constitute the User's acceptance of such changes.
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the applicable international laws of Switzerland.